Vacuum cleaner advice

blossom

Hi there,

the time has come for me to give up my cleaner. I'm now in the world of having to buy cleaning equipment. Ohhhh my.

I have seen this vacuum which looks quite good, but I can't find any reviews.

http://www.godfreys.com.au/vax-vx6-floors-pets-liftoff-upright-vacuum

Does anyone have vax vacuums out there? Are they generally a good make or not?

Any other cleaning tips, or steam mops thingys you can recommend would be great. :-)

Can't help on those one's but very happy with Dyson DC54 pet allergy one we got. Seems to get way more off our carpets than our older cheap one

I hated my dyson as the cord was too short - I had to keep unplugging and replugging it in as it wouldn't reach!!

Yeah, I must admit, I didn't think mine was any better than a cheaper one I'd had previously. I'm not sure why people are so crazy about them.

I would recommend an iRoomba! I know they can be pricey but they are fabulous and I have 2 constantly moulting choccie labs!! I get it to work every morning and literally every time I go out so it's constantly hoovering for me when I'm not there!! I also have a cheapie stick vacuum for a quickie spot vac here and there, the combination of the 2 makes life somewhat easier!!

Im thinking this suggestion might appeal with you having a gorgeous new bub to focus on and might help with the transition of the departing cleaner :cute: Xxxx

We've just bought a Dyson cordless lightweight one, think it's this model http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dyson-Digital-Lightweight-Cordless-Cleaner/dp/B004JHXOGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420802334&sr=8-1&keywords=dyson+lightweight+cordless

I love it being cordless, it's much easier than dragging my Henry round which gets stuck round corners, gets pulled over etc, and it's much easy to do stairs, get out quickly with my two little ones about.

Its charge doesn't last for too long but is enough to do a floor then just charge it up again for the next go.

Archived