189 Visa Lodged January 2015

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi

I applied on 9th Jan for 189 plus my husband and daughter. I am just about to tackle Form 80 and get that front loaded. Does anyone know if I need to do one for my husband too? Also, I have been trying to put my timeline in my signature for the past week but I cant see how to do it anywhere! Can anyone help!?

Thanks,

Clare

If you go into settings at the top of the page, then go into signature.

You can put your timeline in there.

Hello Everyone

All the best to those who already got the Visa Granted....... hopping for the best for those who are waiting.....

I have been following this forum for a while and it has been really helpful. I thought to share my views and status with you all.....

Australia Evaluation Report - 05/05/2014

TOEFL Report - 11/08/2014 - 11/20/2014 (12 Days)

ACS Report - 11/19/2014 - 11/27/2014 (9 Days)

EOI Report - 11/27/2014 - 11/28/2014 (1 Day)

Visa Applied on - 01/14/2015

Uploaded docs - 01/16/2015

CO allocation - None

I have uploaded all the documents.

I worst thing in this journey was TOEFL score card. TOEFL Score card still I haven't receive from US to India.

Best Regards,

Mufasa

Can someone advice when we need Form 80, is this required always or only when a CO requests as additional documentation.

I have applied for 189 Visa and uploaded all docs including PCC and Medicals, just see some people discussing about Form 80, can someone advice !

Thanks

Sri

Hi Mufasa,

Thanks for your info. Have now put my details in the signature so that we can see when everyone lodged etc.

I was fine waiting but now the late Dec lot are getting grants I can't help but get excited and anxious in equal measure!

No word of a CO yet. Suspect it will be a couple of weeks at least for us yet.

Good luck everyone!

Hello hello All! :)

New here and very glad to see so many Jan pool Visa applicants so active here! I lodged mine on 24th Jan 2015.

Waiting for CO Allocation.

Have submitted Medical and all other documents EXCEPT -

PCC

Form 80

One small teenie doubt -

For the PCC, seems we cannot front-load it right?

We need to wait for the CO to send the PCC requisition form using which we can then request it from the Police. Am I correct?

I've been browsing here for a while and thought I should join the thread for people becoming nervous wrecks waiting for their visa application status to change! For the record I submitted my application on the 9th January this year. I've got all my documentation attached (I think):

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Character, Evidence of - Overseas Police Clearance - National[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Language Ability - English, Evidence of - International English Language Testing System (IELTS)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Qualifications - Overseas, Evidence of - Educational Certificate (Degree/Diploma etc)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Skills Assessment, Evidence of - Skills Assessment[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Travel Document - Passport[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Work Experience - Overseas, Evidence of - Letter/Statement - Business/Employer[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

My health stuff was sent directly. I have the "Health has been finalised for this person" message so I hope there's nothing more to do with that.

So it's a question of waiting. Tense, isn't it?

Archived