tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

my applciation lodged on 13 september 2016, waiting to hear next

Application Lodged : 13 September 2016

Medical completed on : 19 September 2016

Application status still shows Submitted as of today (06 October 2016) , Anyone has an idea of how long it will take for the visa approval. I hold Indian Passport

Health assessment status shows the text as below:

[h=3]Health clearance provided – no action required

(11307293)

[/h]All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Once this person lodges a visa application, additional health examinations may be requested where circumstances have changed or additional information is provided to the case officer.

Guys,

Its been almost 2 weeks since my police check was uploaded , any one in a similar position or had visa approval recently ? Can i expect to wait much longer?

Thanks

Dave

It's been 5 weeks since I uploaded requested docs (Not police clearence) still says in progress...

Im from the UK and currently here o a bridging visa working for the same company... so frustrating

It's been 5 weeks since I uploaded requested docs (Not police clearence) still says in progress...

Im from the UK and currently here o a bridging visa working for the same company... so frustrating

Hi samson

Is your business nomination approved? and just waiting for your visa application to be finalised

Thanks

Dave

Application Lodged : 13 September 2016

Medical completed on : 19 September 2016

Application status still shows Submitted as of today (06 October 2016) , Anyone has an idea of how long it will take for the visa approval. I hold Indian Passport

Health assessment status shows the text as below:

Health clearance provided – no action required

(11307293)

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Once this person lodges a visa application, additional health examinations may be requested where circumstances have changed or additional information is provided to the case officer.

Hi, mind sharing when your nomination was lodged and approved as well? Thanks.

I'm still eagerly waiting for mine....

Visa application lodged 13 Aug 2016

Documents requested 10 Sep 2016 - Uploaded on 22 Sep 2016

Company is already an approved sponsorship and nomination was already approved.

Hi MarshallR, can you please share your timeline for sponsorship and nomination application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still eagerly waiting for mine....

Visa application lodged 13 Aug 2016

Documents requested 10 Sep 2016 - Uploaded on 22 Sep 2016

Company is already an approved sponsorship and nomination was already approved.

Hi MarshallR

Is your sponsorship and nomination approval before or u lodge on same date with the visa application?

I lodged my 457 application visa on 25th Aug, the agency said expect to hear the result in 6-8 weeks, now it's already 6 weeks, no news, no requirement for other document, anyone has the same timelines?

Hi

Did your CO had approved the sponsorship and nomination? Did u logde all doc like medi check insurance cover everything on same day?can u check your detail on the immi web ?

Hi

Did your CO had approved the sponsorship and nomination? Did u logde all doc like medi check insurance cover everything on same day?can u check your detail on the immi web ?

My company has already got sponsership for several years, I have the nomination TFN, how can I see the result whether the nomination is approved or not? Also, I have uploaded medi check and insurance on the same day 25th Aug. Any idea?

My company has already got sponsership for several years, I have the nomination TFN, how can I see the result whether the nomination is approved or not? Also, I have uploaded medi check and insurance on the same day 25th Aug. Any idea?

Hi,

I have no idea. Cos im also wait for my visa grant as well.

My ask my Ma and he said nothing news and also tell me same thing as wait for 6-8 weeks.it seems like everyone receive their visa grant over 3 months or more after summit the application.

Hi,

I have no idea. Cos im also wait for my visa grant as well.

My ask my Ma and he said nothing news and also tell me same thing as wait for 6-8 weeks.it seems like everyone receive their visa grant over 3 months or more after summit the application.

My colleague got his visa using 2.5 month, he is from low risk country, but I'm from high risk, best wishes for all us.

My colleague got his visa using 2.5 month, he is from low risk country, but I'm from high risk, best wishes for all us.

Good luck both us.dont forget to post if have any further action frm migration .

Hi Guys

Just after some feedback...

My business nomination was submitted on the 30th june - Business nomination approved 15th september - RFI requested on 16th for a NPCC_ACRO police check from the uk - returned and submitted on the 23rd sept

Can i expect visa approval soon or can this carry on for a while yet?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Hi Guys

Visa approved this morning - flights booked finally

Hi Guys

Just after some feedback...

My business nomination was submitted on the 30th june - Business nomination approved 15th september - RFI requested on 16th for a NPCC_ACRO police check from the uk - returned and submitted on the 23rd sept

Can i expect visa approval soon or can this carry on for a while yet?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Hi Dave

You mention you're from the UK, and gave a timeline. Could I ask; Did you apply yourself or did the employer apply via an agent for you?

Did you complete a company police check form also? We did and nomination submted same time as visa, via agent, just wondering did you have to apply for acro check yourself?

Cheers

Louise

Hi visa application on 14 June 2016 457 visa lodge time with medical and pay fee 12 July 2016, further info from immigration 26 August 2016 and require insurgence from me 3 September 2016 , I finish insurgence 5 September and submit same day to immigration,and more further info for my employer 8 September ,and every thing sending to immigration 21,9,2016 I am waiting from 4 months could you please let me know how many time immigration can take more thank you

Archived