457 - Current processing times

tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

Asked for some more information.

It's a Form 1221 and more evidence of partner.

Current application status is Information Requested.

My nomination approved today and asked for more information today itself.

Hope everything will clear soon.

Any update from others?

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Asked for some more information.

It's a Form 1221 and more evidence of partner.

Current application status is Information Requested.

My nomination approved today and asked for more information today itself.

Hope everything will clear soon.

Any update from others?

Thanks.

No update from my side it has been exactly 3 months from today.,nomination approved... waiting for final grant... [emoji102]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

National holiday in Victoria today so no update here. My 457 has been applied for since Nov 24th. Medicals updated to new requirements 16th Feb. Assessment in progress since 4th March.

I need to leave for a bit early April but can't as I'm on a bridging visa A.

Does anyone know if I get a bridging visa B, will it affect the timeline of my main 457 application?

I've been waiting for so long I don't want to have it paused or anything while I'm away.

Visa granted!!!! Ahhhh so excited!!!!

Nomination and Visa application applied for on 31 December 2015

Request for further info 4 March 2016

Visa granted 15 March 2016

Good luck everyone!!!

Congratulations! What exciting news ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Playing the waiting game myself.

-UK > Sydney

-Nomination and application submitted 15/02/16

-Currently employed by international Law Firm that are sending me to work in the Sydney office for 2-3 years.

The firm is a registered sponsor with a migration agent and has recently had visa applications approved but they took as long us 3 months (over the Christmas period). Hoping mine will be quicker. The Firm hasn't provided me with any details to login to my immi account so I am completely in the dark as to when my visa will be granted.

Good luck to everyone!

Great news this morning.;;;; VISA GRANTED ;;;;;;

Time frame ..

457 visa application and nomination submitted .22/12/2015

nomination approved .9/2/2016

visa granted . 17/3/2016

Best of luck whoever waiting ...

Congratulations. ...

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I've called Immi hotline and they told me that average processing time is 2-3 months from the time that the nomination is approved. Lodged my 457 visa 15 January 2016 and then nomination was approved 25 February 2016. So I think there's no point for me to get pressured right now because I have no choice but to enrol for this term since I'm on a student visa onshore. Will just wait for the day that I'll wake up to that visa grant. Best of luck everyone!

Hi

I have applied for 457 visa through an Migration agent. I am offshore in Nepal. I submitted the document to MA on 16 December 2015. Then suddenly MA sent emedical referral letter on 25 December asking me to do medicals. I did and medical submitted. Then no any news from MA. Then after 35 days, on Feb 4, I got letter from Bupa in my home address in Nepal saying I need to re do the x ray and did and submitted in 5 Feb. Then no any further news from MA. The employer says that all responsibility is given to MA and ask to see him. However he don't like to give any info. I actually worried if he had ever applied visa for me! Please help me how can I get the information on my status! The MA wouldnot like to disclose me any info. Thanks

arghh.gif

Hi

I have applied for 457 visa through an Migration agent. I am offshore in Nepal. I submitted the document to MA on 16 December 2015. Then suddenly MA sent emedical referral letter on 25 December asking me to do medicals. I did and medical submitted. Then no any news from MA. Then after 35 days, on Feb 4, I got letter from Bupa in my home address in Nepal saying I need to re do the x ray and did and submitted in 5 Feb. Then no any further news from MA. The employer says that all responsibility is given to MA and ask to see him. However he don't like to give any info. I actually worried if he had ever applied visa for me! Please help me how can I get the information on my status! The MA wouldnot like to disclose me any info. Thanks

arghh.gif

Hi Nepal,

You can call visas and immigration directly to check that your application has been lodged however your MA should be able to provide you with a reference or receipt for confirmation. Also check on the immigration website for standard processing times for your country to see if you should have heard yet. Best of luck [emoji4]

Hi, small bit of drama with my application yesterday...my CO sent me a letter by email to advise that he was not able to open of my documents and as I had now reached my 28 day limit for submitting I should sort it out ASAP. I was fairly frustrated - I submitted all my docs 27 days before (within 24 hours of the request) and I'd also contacted them to check they had everything needed. I felt like I'd been waiting for a month for nothing. Anyway after a 4 hour round trip to collect an original document so that I could be sure it will open I reattached it (again within 24 hours). I really hope they don't take every last minute to come back to me again. Massively irritating - my online immi gave no indication that there was any problems, just lots of little green ticks next to everything. I'm hoping next week is our week!

Hi

arghh.gif

He (MA) should have sent you acknowledgement of application received after submitting your application.

Thanks

That was "quick" after the nomination: 18 March 2016: Visa Granted!

Good luck everyone...

My contribution and waiting game:

Nomination and Visa lodged - 29 January 2016

Nomination approved - 15 March 2016

Visa approved - ...

Archived