Armed Siege in Sydney

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the very start I wondered about this.... just assumed that the Judge/Magistrate was muslim.... they look after their own.

The magistrate was Australian. Do they look after their own?

Thats not how I read it. I read it as him being a tin foil hat, the Muslims are out to get us kind of guy.

I was actually being sarcastic.... but whilst I am not racist, I do have issues with Islam trying to take over the planet. Islam of course being a religion and not a race ..... so many people don't get the subtle difference so just spelling it out.

you didnt need to spell it out. i get the difference and i too was being ironic. Defining people by their race or religion and expecting them to behave in a certain way is like defining them by their star sign. People should be judged on their behaviours as an individual not as a member of a race or religion

I was actually being sarcastic.... but whilst I am not racist, I do have issues with Islam trying to take over the planet. Islam of course being a religion and not a race ..... so many people don't get the subtle difference so just spelling it out.

Islam is not a single being or entity so how can IT try to take over anything. If you mean a small minority of nut cases are trying to enforce Islam on the masses I will agree with that.

Archived