Crown v John Mason

Indi

Hi all,

If one can shed any light on this topic. I am currently deciding who to go with to ship over our household goods, business goods and vehicles. I am stuck who to choose between John Mason or Crown Relocations. They are both similar priced and just want to hear about your recommendations of either company. I felt happy with both representatives and their service.

I am slightly swayed with Crown as they have there own office in Perth, however one of our family members used John Mason and couldn't fault them and another used Crown and could fault them!

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Indi

Hi iam stuck between the two also.we are going to perth and yes the office over there seems a bonus ,but on the other hand masons were alot more helpfull when they came out to our house , the rep from crown didnt seem that bothered .oh and masons were £800 cheaper for a full container.

Think ive just made my mind up! masons .......

Hi iam stuck between the two also.we are going to perth and yes the office over there seems a bonus ,but on the other hand masons were alot more helpfull when they came out to our house , the rep from crown didnt seem that bothered .oh and masons were £800 cheaper for a full container.

Think ive just made my mind up! masons .......

I think Masons are a different company to John Mason.

We used John Mason when we moved over. We did have a problem as they forgot to send us the info about what we could/couldn't take, but can't fault the guys on the day.

I don't have such positive things to say about Wridgeways on this end though.

We used John Mason and they were really good. Although my son had a 36V battery quad bike that we were shipping over to OZ and no one mentioned anything to us that we would need a import permit!!! until our stuff arrived in Brisbane !!! quite a bit of hassle trying to sort that out !! and eventually JM covered the costs of the permit and storage fees for the quad until it was sorted out !!!

Hi all,

If one can shed any light on this topic. I am currently deciding who to go with to ship over our household goods, business goods and vehicles. I am stuck who to choose between John Mason or Crown Relocations. They are both similar priced and just want to hear about your recommendations of either company. I felt happy with both representatives and their service.

I am slightly swayed with Crown as they have there own office in Perth, however one of our family members used John Mason and couldn't fault them and another used Crown and could fault them!

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Indi

• 3 months later...

Crown - excellent on uk side - good quote, fab packers - sadly we had some issues this end - unpackers friendly and we are still owed $500 approx back from Crown - go with John Mason - they were our second choice, slightly cheaper than Crown and I wish I had used them now.

Archived