Clark and Rose

eddieb7

Can't say I've heard of them either but Crown came today and were fab. House packed into boxes and loaded into container in under 4 hrs!

Whatever quotes you get, haggle and get the price down. We ended up paying crown well over a grand less than their first quote! Good luck with your move.

Has anybody used them??

Got a quote from them and it was very competitive, and they seemed very professional.

Has anybody heard of them or used them?

Gosh that's a blast from the past. When I was growing up in Scotland, everybody used either Clark & Rose or the Shore Porters, nobody else got a look in. So Clark & Rose are certainly long-established!

yes we had a quote from them, but didnt use them, We ended up using Five Oceans as they has a branch in Australia as wel.

ADMIN NOTE:

The registered email address of the poster above (sydney1) is kbtiltman@xxxxxxx.com

Totally unrelated, a Director at Five Oceans Moving is called Kyle Tiltman. - https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-tiltman/49/481/162

Now I can only assume the service must be phenomenally good if it makes you want to change your name to that of the company director's :eek:

Archived