redcliffe...... we've arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest philandjo

Guest michael_byriel

Let me know if you are interested in Renting in redcliffe i can put you into a place to rent. You cannot be too fussy because its hard to get a place in redcliffe to rent across the board. there is a shortage of rental properties available.

Michael

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest michael_byriel

Hi

Redcliffe High would have to be the best State High Schools but the best school I would say would be Grace Lutheran College. It is a private school and the school fees would have to be pretty competitive when it comes to private schooling.

Redcliffe High is a little bit smaller and wholesome then the other state High School Clontarf High.

arrived on feb 14th 2008........ so, just over 2 months. renting a lovely place in scarborough ( by the dolphins club).... kids settled in... sons in redcliffe high ( he's 13) girls in abc kindi ( they 3+4).... myself and my wife both working.. i'm painting..... she's hairdresser.....wife looking for places to take the kids on her days off... hopefully meet people in same position with toddlers, make a few friends... anyone got any suggestions???

Hoping to come out next year and will desperatly need a hairdresser (roots don't you know!) are youshop based or mobile. I have a mobile hairdresser here and I have been using her for 10 years shes going to be hard to leave behind.:cry:

Archived