Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a big thank you @John from Moneycorp .. brilliant get together and good to meet you ... lovely to meet everyone ... some lovely hugs and Bristle and I had a " special moment " ! ... felt cheated because Fair Dinkum did not have a well trimmed beard ... and I heard from my family that Movingto Tasmania was trying to sell " favours " from my granddaughter's partner for $250.00 ! ...

Flaming cheek. It was $200 for 45 minutes actually!! :wink:

Hope you all enjoyed what was the warmest day in Perth .. I had a golf comp on with the hardcore crew battling it out in stifling conditions from midday to evening..so who do I hear got realy drunk????? ... Tink you visit and I dont get a notice....????:frown:

Hope you all enjoyed what was the warmest day in Perth .. I had a golf comp on with the hardcore crew battling it out in stifling conditions from midday to evening..so who do I hear got realy drunk????? ... Tink you visit and I dont get a notice....????:frown:

Why didn't you come?

I've only just got back to my room, I've left them to it. Would you believe @britgirl and @northernbird.

It was absolutely fantastic to see you all, even the ones who had changed their mind still went out of their way to come, really glad you did.

The children were very well behaved, better than some adults, not mentioning any names @MovingtoTasmania (love you loads) poor Northernbird will be trying to get the stains out of her clothes for days.

It was lovely to have StinkyTink there @Tink who flew over to be with us.

Last but not least, thank you @John from Moneycorp for allowing us to have this wonderful opportunity, ssshhhh I haven't told you this John but you have a number of female admirers :wink:

I would like to post some photos, I don't have many but if anyone has any objections please let me know via pm.

Would love to see the photos Honey xx

Guest John from Moneycorp

Great to see everyone earlier today!

Thanks for the positive comments and feedback, it was my pleasure.

Archived