189 Visa Lodged October 2014

Bradley1986

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Looking for advice on work evidence, my CO has requested further work evidence but not sure what they need as I sub-contract for a company and have been since June 2013 I have got them to write a reference and upload it. Before that I was in Australia for 2 years and I have uploaded what payslips I still have?

Cheers

Hi guys!!

Any news from the allocation of case officers? I have lodged my 189 visa (Accountant) offshore on the 5th of October with all documents uploaded (all requested documents + form 80 + police certificates). Medicals have also been uploaded some days later. However, I still haven't been allocated any case officer, and I'm starting to worry. It will be nearly 2 months... Please share any updates!! Thanks :)

Invitation to apply - 10/08/14. 189 lodged - 05/10/14.

Current allocation date for a 189 is 8 August 2014 so it looks there's no reason to be worrying yet - you're still a couple of months under that timeframe. In any case, if you've frontloaded everything, there's every possibility that you will go to a direct grant without ever hearing from a CO.

Hi guys

New to the site. Great to see the dates when everyone lodged and some 189's even granted within 2 months. Hopefully we will get a CO soon or maybe even a direct grant. We lodged our 189 visa on 22 October 2014. Overall 65 points for Accountant (General) ANZSCO 221111. Main applicant & partner.

Our agent uploaded everything except PCC's, FORM 80's and partner's IELTS results. Apparently this is only send through when the CO requests it?

Is this true or can I upload this myself on IMMI's site?

Also, can anyone tell me how to add the below in my signature field:

Academic IELTS: 16 Aug 2014 L8.5 R7.5 W7 S8.5 Got an 8 overall; Skills submitted ICAA - 3 Sep 2014 and received 26 Sep 2014; EOI 9 Oct 2014; Visa Invite 13 Oct 2014; Visa application 22 Oct 14; front loaded docs except PCC's, FORM 80's and partner's IELTS results 22 Oct 2014; Medicals main applicant 5 Nov 2014 & partner 10 Nov 2014; CO ? Visa Grant?

Hi DCNG,

I have also applied for 189 visa under 221111.

If you are looking for smooth visa process - it works if you Front load all mandatory docs such as Partner IELTS & PCC's. Many of us has gone a step ahead and front loaded "Form 80" too in hope of direct grant (as this add to the delays).

Regards

Anshul

Hi anshul3333,

Where do I go to upload the documents? My agent lodged the application on his profile. I have the TRN number as we needed to create another profile for our HAP ID's. Can I upload them on this profile. Also, how do you know if the document uploaded successfully.

Good luck with your grant, hope it comes soon too!

Hi guys

Academic IELTS: 16 Aug 2014 L8.5 R7.5 W7 S8.5 Got an 8 overall; Skills submitted ICAA - 3 Sep 2014 and received 26 Sep 2014; EOI 9 Oct 2014; Visa Invite 13 Oct 2014; Visa application 22 Oct 14; front loaded docs except PCC's, FORM 80's and partner's IELTS results 22 Oct 2014; Medicals main applicant 5 Nov 2014 & partner 10 Nov 2014; CO ? Visa Grant?

Go to Forum > Forum Actions > Edit Profile and then Edit signature from the menu on the left.

Thanks Ozmaniac! Would you know whether it takes more time when applied offshore? I am the main applicant, with my partner being the dependent. We didn't satisfy the 1 year of living together, but have sent all other proofs of our relationship. He's currently in Oz under a working holiday visa, while i came back to Mauritius ealier this year, due to my student visa expiring. So we are in a long distance relationship so far, but still manage to meet up. I hope it works out for the visa, and the CO is lenient about it, since our relationship is genuine.

Onshore or offshore doesn't make any difference to the processing time but I'm concerned about what you've said about not meeting the partnership requirements. Have you EVER lived together in a marriage-like de facto relationship? If you haven't, I don't like your chances of getting any CO to accept that he is your de facto partner. 12 months continuous cohabitation isn't necessarily required but if you've never lived together, you're really only gf/bf and that's unlikely to be enough.

Sorry, i didn't give a proper explanation. We have been together for 1.5 years now. We have lived 4 months and a half together in Perth. We ceased to live together after that, because being on a working holiday visa, he had to go away for 3 months of regional work. However we spent every single weekend together (during the 3 months of separation). Afterwards we lived again 2 weeks together,before I had to leave Australia (March 2014). In April 2014 (A month after my departure), he visited me in Mauritius for a month and we lived together. In July 2014 we mey again in Thailand for 10 days. He's coming to Mauritius in a week, and we'll travel together to France to spend Xmas & NY with his family. I have evidence of all this and have provided them accordingly. We have properly explained the compulsory moments of separation, and how we are still de facto partners. I really hope it will work out!!!

Do u have any idea of what happens if the CO is not satisfied with the de facto relationship? Will our application be cancelled? Or shall i still get the PR being the main applicant?

OK, that looks much better than I'd imagined. Can't say for sure if it will be acceptable - that will depend on the nature of your evidence, how you arrange your finances etc but it appears to be more than a gf/bf relationship and I hope your CO (when/if you get one) agrees. Did you consult an agent about the relationship evidence?

When it comes to things like medicals and character issues, if either applicant doesn't meet the requirements, neither of them gets a visa. In the case of a partner not meeting the rules for inclusion as a de facto however, it may be that a CO will simply allow that person to be withdrawn from the application but I don't know if that's a genuine possibility. Hopefully, someone who knows for sure will come along with an answer.

No, I applied all by myself. However, i did consult an agent, who told me that, if the CO is not satisfied with the relationship, I will be asked to withdraw my partner from the application, and that I should be fine. Yeah it is more than a gf/bf relationship. We've been living together and have evidence of it (bank statements, reference letter from owner of the house we were renting). He is very much into my family. We got 5 form 888s written by family and relatives. Evidence of all travel tickets and pictures with family and as a couple. Our statements look pretty good; We have explained our relationship in details (financially, socially), how it evolved etc. I just hope it will work out, because this long distance relationship is really painful and I can't wait to go back to Perth!!!

If anyone is applying de facto and could provide with some advice, please feel free. Oh and thanks Ozmaniac for the prompt reply and advice :)

Hi Sheryl,

No news from me, further information was requested form 1221 & form 80 and some more supporting documents to back up work evidence.

Submitted form 1221 for both me and my partner and form 80 just for me. They then requested a form 80 for my partner also.

I am struggling at the moment to find evidence of employment from when I was in Australia as I worked for about 10 different companies and as this was in 2011-2012 I haven't still got copies of payslips or contacts within the companies.

Waiting to see what they come back and ask for.

Even if the companies don't have the payrolls they should be able to provide a letter stating the dates you worked for them.

Really hope we get a grant/co soon, hubby and I found out today our jobs are at risk of redundancy so are thinking when we head over to oz in March for our honeymoon/recci we won't come back to the UK...

Hi all

Ive been allocated on a case officer on Thursday and they have requested a Australian federal police check as i have previously been in Australia longer than 12 months on my working holiday visa. pretty simple filled out all the paperwork online and it cost $42. i have been emailed saying the check is done and the certificate is in the post. Once it arrives ill send it to my CO and i shall get my grant as they are happy with everything else

vetassess/21/6/13 ielts 10/5/14 visa invitiaion 23/9/14 PCC 24/9/14 medical 3/10/14 lodged 4/10/14 form 80 uploaded 8/11/14 case officer 27/11/14 OZ federal police check 28/11/14

Hi Sheryl,

No news from me, further information was requested form 1221 & form 80 and some more supporting documents to back up work evidence.

Submitted form 1221 for both me and my partner and form 80 just for me. They then requested a form 80 for my partner also.

I am struggling at the moment to find evidence of employment from when I was in Australia as I worked for about 10 different companies and as this was in 2011-2012 I haven't still got copies of payslips or contacts within the companies.

Waiting to see what they come back and ask for.

I didn't have payslips so I gave them copies of my bank statements and highlighted the payments from my employer.