bas**rd

paulhug

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paul n Ness

What dreadful news Paul - our thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Lets just hope that justice is served!

Guest Dowell Family

Paul,

I hope that justice is done! We are sorry for your loss and hope that you can continue with your dream once you have come to terms with this sad news.

Sonia

x

Guest Clare Pickersgill

I dont know what to say except so sorry and all our thoughts and love are with you

Clare Px

Guest leanneandmark

So sorry to hear your tragic news. Our thoughts are with you and your extended family at this most painful time.

Guest misschief

OMG So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and condolances are with you and your family at this awful, sad time.

Hope they catch the evil s.h.1.t's that did this :(

Guest Tracey from Braintree

So sorry to hear your sad news. That's such a terrible thing to try and cope with. All our thoughts are with you and your family.

Tracey & Richard.

Guest sanders family

OMG sorry to hear your sad news our thoughts are with you, Take care we are all thinking of you on this site. Kim

Guest claire&fred

Really sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Claire

Guest Graham&kym

Paul, condolences from us both...What was your cousins name? What area was he in when he was so despicably taken?

May he Rest in Peace, and I hope justice is served on his behalf, though we know it will be of no real consequence to you and your family.

Our thoughts are with you.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Paul & Family

I would just like to join with the others in expressing my shock and sorrow at your news.

Thinking of you all at this difficult time.

Gill

xx

Archived