Citizenship Ceremony Brisbane 2014

davominoz

Hi,

Does anyone know how many ceremonies there are in Brisbane each year?

I received my confirmation letter yesterday so just waiting for ceremony date now which can take up to 3 months to be issued.

Just wondering if someone could tell me how many opportunities there might be left this year.

Thanks

Call the Brisbane City Council on 3403 8888. Their operators are easily the best informed and most helpful of any public body anywhere in Australia - every time I have occasion to call the council, I marvel at how good they are. I guarantee they'll have a list for you.

• 3 months later...
Call the Brisbane City Council on 3403 8888. Their operators are easily the best informed and most helpful of any public body anywhere in Australia - every time I have occasion to call the council, I marvel at how good they are. I guarantee they'll have a list for you.

While I would never marvel at how good BCC are, they usually have ceremonies once a month.

While I would never marvel at how good BCC are, they usually have ceremonies once a month.

I find their call centre to be a mine of info. Extremely courteous, and always direct you to the appropriate department even if it's outside the council's jurisdiction...............can't say the same for the council itself though.

Archived