Western Australia State Sponsorship 2014-15, Schedule 2 Occupation

mahfuzul80

Hi All,

I my occupation is listed in WA SOL under Schedule 2 and Available. So I believe I am eligible for WA State Sponsorship (Subclass 190) since I met all minimum requirements and I already lodged EOI through SkillSelect.

Now my questions are -

1. Will WA search/assess EOI by own and send the invitation to apply for WA State Sponsorship? I mean do I need to wait till automatic invitation or I need to do any other formalities beforehand?

2. Under Schedule 2 Occupation and as per State Nomination Criteria http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/2013-14%20State%20nomination%20criteria.pdf (Page 3), do I need to submit evidence of full-time contract employment at the time of applying for state sponsorship? Or it belongs to the applicant applying within Australia? For me, I would like to apply from outside Australia.

3. If the above answer is yes, then how likely to get employment offer who stays outside Australia?

Thanks in advance for your kind attention.

Edited by mahfuzul80

If your occupation is in schedule 2 for WA sponsorship then you will need to submit proof you have a job (contract of employment) that is for at least 12 months.

All you can do is apply for jobs. But if it is schedule 2 then this is a indication that there are lots of local applicants available for that role.