189 visa lodged in july 2014

Hello Keighley

Thanks for your reply. My agent also told me to expect my visa within three months. That would be great if i can get our visa around 1st week of October. Me and my family really want to start our new life as soon as possible. Where are you moving to once you grant your visa? We will directly head to Melbourne as we have been there since 2008. :cute:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know! Keeping fingers and toes crossed we all hear back soon too! Im already in Australia at the moment on a WHV, checking the scene out. I applied for a 189 so that I can continue working for the employer as they weren't ready to sponsor my other half too and I thought the best way to bring him over would be to apply and add him as a dependent/partner....Most complicated situation ever....CO is probably going to start sweating once they see my application....Where are u thinking of moving to? xx

Hello Keighley

You can call me Freya if you like. :) There are loads of people who choose to DIY their visa applications. But i like making things easier and quicker. So i prefer to leave those complicated things to an agent. All i need to do is paying money,preparing needed documents and waiting for my visa. Lol. One of my friend has just moved to Brisbane, she loved there at the first sight, then she nd her husband sold their house in Darwin and now live in Brisbane happily. I will definitely have a wonderful holiday in Brisbane if i got chance in the near future. :) Hope we all can start a new life very very soon.....

To be honest, i consulted an agent, but they wanted so much money..6,000. So i said not thanks and did it myself. Yeah its a little more work, but essentially you are doing the same. the agent just tells you what you need but you still have to gather yourself. Of course the agent can word things better and things like that, but i found it not worth 6,000, especially with all the information available online to do it yourself. Horses for courses