190 Visa July lodge Gang!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see any grants today.

Maybe there is a monthly allocation and they will start again on the 1 Oct.

I inquire about and come to know that today is public holiday in SA.

So whomesoever has been assigned with Adelaide Team .... There will be no Grant Today.....

I inquire about and come to know that today is public holiday in SA.

So whomesoever has been assigned with Adelaide Team .... There will be no Grant Today.....

https://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/australia/public-holidays.htm

according to DIBP only ACT and WA offices are closed today. But I feel Adelaide also short of staff today, as there seem to be no grants.

Lodged EOI on 27 July, 2014 for WA state sponsorship.........still waiting for the WA invitation. My occupation 511112 Program or Project Administrator.

Hiya think we're both in the same position lol I lodged my eoi on 22/09/14...got and email with a link to complete the WA multiple choice quiz on 26/09/14 and submitted on 29/09/14. Now waiting for an invite to apply for pr and allocation of a case officer! Hopefully not long now :) good luck!

Hiya think we're both in the same position lol I lodged my eoi on 22/09/14...got and email with a link to complete the WA multiple choice quiz on 26/09/14 and submitted on 29/09/14. Now waiting for an invite to apply for pr and allocation of a case officer! Hopefully not long now :) good luck!

190 Visa very very slow this week.

I hope they have enough quota remaining.:smile:

Usman., Nikunj any news??

Edited by SUMU