190 Visa July lodge Gang!

Does any one knows how do I get rid off from migration agent. Actually I have done everything through to my agent. Just waiting for visa results. It's mean that 15th og September I submitted all the requested documents. So now I am waiting visa. So I am so worried why its taking so long...even I so frusted. Anyone can tell me whats going on...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, sorry to hijack this list but I just wanted to see if there was anyone in the same boat as me and my husband. We lodged our 190 visa in June, received our case officer in August and had our Meds and police checks uploaded in September. Our online application says last update 19th August 2014. We've heard nothing since. Is there anyone out there still waiting like us? And should we be worried? We're applying via SS to South aus. Our SS came though so quickly in May/June, I naively thought our visa would he within timescale too. any comments welcome

How will I know once a case officer has been allocated?? Thanks [emoji4]

Case officers are usually assigned without applicant knowing they have.

Applicants only know once CO requests additional documents. Otherwise you would get a direct grant.

Hi @bleedinghurt

Still no visa for us either.

My agent said it depends on your case officers work load.

We received contact from our CO last week.

Our documents (meds, PC & form 80) were all uploaded by 5th September.

Our CO contacted us last week to say, she had a system issue and was unable to load our PC and form 80. We've emailed them across now as requested.

It's good to know they have finally looked at it but so disappointing that we've needed to send it again. I just hope it doesn't take another 60 days to look at our application again.

Keep us posted with your progress.

Hi @Pascoe1986 I got a problem with migration agent about money. At the moment I don't have money to pay rest. Even he does want to give me time. So he is going to cese to act on be half of me by notifying immi.

however in this case is there any problem will happen in my application. Or they can do something bad in myapplication.

Pleasehelpmeout.

thanks.

Hi @bleedinghurt, I doubt they can do anything to damage your application. I'm guessing the IMMI will now just start to communicate with you directly.

If I were you, I'd log in to your account, and ensure all the forms are uploaded correctly, and check your contact detail and on there. If your concerned, I'm sure you can email or call them.

I wish I could help more.

Hang in there.

Hi @bleedinghurt, I doubt they can do anything to damage your application. I'm guessing the IMMI will now just start to communicate with you directly.

If I were you, I'd log in to your account, and ensure all the forms are uploaded correctly, and check your contact detail and on there. If your concerned, I'm sure you can email or call them.

I wish I could help more.

Hang in there.

Hi how about your visa . Its granted or not uet?

Grant received today! Thanks for letting me hijack this thread! Thanks all. I know I was from June, but it just proves they're working through everyone one by one. Wishing you all speedy grants!

Excellent NEWS ... Many congratulations dear ... Best of luck for your future

Congratulations usman!!

Hi usman congratulation.

goodluckforyourfuture.

however do you know anything why they are taking too long.

you know what I applied 30th may. Co 15 August. All the requested documents submitted 15th September.

after that no news.

if you have any idea please letmeknow.

thanks