190 Visa July lodge Gang!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya think we're both in the same position lol I lodged my eoi on 22/09/14...got and email with a link to complete the WA multiple choice quiz on 26/09/14 and submitted on 29/09/14. Now waiting for an invite to apply for pr and allocation of a case officer! Hopefully not long now :) good luck!

hahaha hope so too!! I received my invitation to apply for PR from WA on friday, just signed and sent off my nomination agreement today so next is to lodge my PR application woop! getting closer :)

Hi. Does anyone know the number to call the immi office to check on the status of an application submitted for Skilled Migration? I have applied in the 189 category so not a regional office.

Would really appreciate it if someone could post a link / numbers for to contact them.

190 Visa very very slow this week.

I hope they have enough quota remaining.[emoji2]

Usman., Nikunj any news??

hahaha hope so too!! I received my invitation to apply for PR from WA on friday, just signed and sent off my nomination agreement today so next is to lodge my PR application woop! getting closer :)

Edited: just got my invite!! #happydays lol

I can't believe...............

I got the magical mail today.....

wait is over ...Adelaide .... I am coming there....

Congradulations!!!

Could we have the time line, please.

and If you dont mind CO team and initials.

Edited by SUMU

SS SA applied on 1st July, invitation received on 9th July, application lodge on 10th July, CO allocated on 11th sept, team - Adelaide -6, add docs demanded-20th Sept, visa grant - 7th Oct......

Edited by Nikunj
Typo

Congratulations Nikunj ... Best of luck

HI Usman,

I am also in a same dillema where you are currently as at the time of EOI i got 75 points but later on i saw that 5 extra points got calculated becasue of experience years glitch in the system. Would greatful to know your visa outcome and whethre CO is allocated or not?

THanks

Nil

HI Usman,

I am also in a same dillema where you are currently as at the time of EOI i got 75 points but later on i saw that 5 extra points got calculated becasue of experience years glitch in the system. Would greatful to know your visa outcome and whethre CO is allocated or not?

THanks

Nil

My Visa decision is still pending. Case officer was allocated and he requested additional documents.

Since it was a genuine mistake, so DIAC will definitely consider it. Similar situation was faced by an applicant earlier this year and he was awarded visa... Please see the thread below.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/217151-sos-not-recognising-full-work-experience-sos.html

My Visa decision is still pending. Case officer was allocated and he requested additional documents.

Since it was a genuine mistake, so DIAC will definitely consider it. Similar situation was faced by an applicant earlier this year and he was awarded visa... Please see the thread below.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/217151-sos-not-recognising-full-work-experience-sos.html

THanks for sharing this information USMAN let us know your VISA outcome!!