190 Visa July lodge Gang!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Hoping to get some advice from somebody out there lol I've just tried to submit my EOI for 190 subclass visa following the completion of my nursing and midwifery skills assessment. Unfortunately though on completing the EOI 14 questions the system summarized my total points as 45!! And that's not what I've calculated :( I have at least 55 points with the extra 5 coming from the state sponsorship...does anyone know what this means??

Your help would be massively appreciated!!

Youll have to back track on your claimed points... where you are getting the 55 points exactly... it could be for instance that your hoping for 15 points for experience over ..5 years work experience, but it has calculated that you have worked less than that from what youve entered. i can only calculate what you put in, so its a mistake of yours. do it again.

CO allocated on 18th Sept and asking for

(1) PCC - Which is already submitted on 1st Sept.

(2) Spouse Evidence of English Ebility :- which was also submitted but..... they want IELTS test within last year ( while I submitted which was taken 2yrs ago)

Should I write to them that within 2 yrs is permitted as per their rules ???????

Please suggest....

VISA grant 3.32am this morning! Received an email from the CO at midnight replying to a message I sent them back when they first requested additional documents. I explained that I'd sent off for what they wanted and was just waiting in the post. They replied at midnight telling me a decision would be made once I had sent it (I sent it about a day after I sent that email). Then at 3.32 with a grant email. I think this proves that the CO only just read my first email that I sent nearly 2 weeks ago! GET INNNNN

We fly out on Friday to perth haha! We booked flights when we lodged thinking we'd just wait it out in Bali if we had to but this makes everything so much easier! No need to be worrying about the visa anymore. Ill be getting a taxi straight to little creatures when we land now!!!

We fly out on Friday to perth haha! We booked flights when we lodged thinking we'd just wait it out in Bali if we had to but this makes everything so much easier! No need to be worrying about the visa anymore. Ill be getting a taxi straight to little creatures when we land now!!!

whats your time line Biddy?

EOI was mid June, invitation to apply to WA was 3 days later, WA accepted 10 July invitation to apply 11 July, lodged 23rd july, CO 11sept sent additional docs 12th, grant 23rd sept

Thanks Biddy.We also lodged on 23rd July, CO- 11th Sep, Sent additional docs on 15th Sep, Did you contact them after that ? What was the CO Team?

Received grant yesterday. I applied on June 20th. From my observation, grants come after 2 weeks of submitting final documents requested by case officer. Keep your fingers crossed everybody. :wink:

Agree with you.

My CO appointed 11 Sept requested for more docs.

Contacted again today after 2 weeks for more docs.