190 Visa July lodge Gang!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shelley thanks! Yeah i have been watching yours:) I had a few things to do to get the State sponsorship... they wanted proof of funds and a 12 months work contract:=0

The 12 month contract was what put us off applying for a 190, and the processing times for a 189 seem pretty similar at the moment so we decided to skip the state nomination bit. Fingers crossed neither of us have to wait too long! I'll keep my eye on your thread to see how you're doing. Good luck xx

Hey I lodged on the 30th of June but hopefully I can join in on this thread :) think we have a fair bit of waiting to do..... this visa tracker is great for getting a handle on where they are at with processing the applications https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkrdCphtU8u-dGJQSWROUlZ0bThIaUF2VW9zdUZmMlE&usp=sharing#gid=3

Cheers :)

Hey Scots,

Thanks for sharing this live VISA tracker sheet, however I can't find my name there, I lodged my application for 190 on 22nd June 2014 but there is no entry for my record in the live sheet. Do you think there is any thing unusual in my case. Should i directly contact DIBP.

Anybody's comment in this matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

-Santy

Hello,

I submitted EOI for 189 and 190 visas. I have already got invitation for 189 and applied for state nomination from SA. Today SA immigration refused application saying that

The applicant’s Expression of Interest (EOI) for a state nominated visa cannot be located.

My queries:

1. I dont know why they could not locate my EOI. I checked several times and found EOI ID is correcr. Is there any possibility that it happened because of 189 visa invitation?
  2. In this case, can I submit another EOI for 190 visa only as my current EOI is locked for 60 days because of 189 invitation? For some personal reasons, I prefer applying 190 over 189.
  3. I need one more info please. If I do not apply for 189 visa after getting this invitation, will it affect if I apply 190 or 189 later on?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

mwn

Hey Scots,

Thanks for sharing this live VISA tracker sheet, however I can't find my name there, I lodged my application for 190 on 22nd June 2014 but there is no entry for my record in the live sheet. Do you think there is any thing unusual in my case. Should i directly contact DIBP.

Anybody's comment in this matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

-Santy

Hey Santy,

No worries, this has been created by another forum user so its not official :) just put in your own details!

Cheers

Hey Santy,

No worries, this has been created by another forum user so its not official :) just put in your own details!

Cheers

Hey Steve and Scots,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will now focus on reading this book -

[h=1]"The Power of Patience"[/h]Cheers,

Santy

Hi Scot,

my agent is asking for last 10 years Income Tax return !!!.

I could not find out the check list of original documents required(like birthday proof, proof of qualification ... ???)

if there is any link for that... Pl send me

Nikunj

Applied for 190 in July from SA.

Hey sorry Nikunj I am still confused, you said before you applied for the 190 this month SS by SA so I am not sure what part of the process you are at now, is this to prove that you were self-employed or something?

Hi Scot,

my agent is asking for last 10 years Income Tax return !!!.

I could not find out the check list of original documents required(like birthday proof, proof of qualification ... ???)

if there is any link for that... Pl send me

Nikunj

the immi site is the obvious place to go, look under document checklist http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/190.aspx

Bump:) things look to be moving pretty quick now on the 3 months before us people:) i think itll be quicker for us, the months before were back logged, and or the visa limits was up, but as of July 1st the new quota was released, so good for us Julyes:)

Yeah July was really a Golden month for so many people, specially for the people who really had a long waiting period .... Now things looks pretty good... I hope we all will get the golden email in our inbox very soon ... best of luck to all of us.

• 2 weeks later...