190 Visa July lodge Gang!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this actually accurate? My name isn't on there and I lodged 23rd July, I also noticed that I can edit the info for anyone?

Hi Biddy17, the tracker isn't one created by DIBP but is an informal spreadsheet that we all have access to and update as appropriate. Add your details x

Hi Biddy17, the tracker isn't one created by DIBP but is an informal spreadsheet that we all have access to and update as appropriate. Add your details x

Aaaah well that explains that then! Thanks very much I will add them. So when do us July lodgers realistically think we will be getting grants then, I'm quietly confident that I'll have my grant by mid to late October. I've actually already booked flights there on the 26th September just decided to throw caution to the wind and go.

Aaaah well that explains that then! Thanks very much I will add them. So when do us July lodgers realistically think we will be getting grants then, I'm quietly confident that I'll have my grant by mid to late October. I've actually already booked flights there on the 26th September just decided to throw caution to the wind and go.

Make sure you add your details to the 190 visa tab. Have a look and see when others are being granted, might give you an idea of when you'll get yours. We lodged our 189 on 9th June and have booked flights for 23rd October, although I'm hopeful we'll have our visas by then (otherwise we'll delay them). If you haven't got your 190 visa before your flights how are you going to enter the country?? It might be a bit iffy going with one way flights on a tourist visa.

Make sure you add your details to the 190 visa tab. Have a look and see when others are being granted, might give you an idea of when you'll get yours. We lodged our 189 on 9th June and have booked flights for 23rd October, although I'm hopeful we'll have our visas by then (otherwise we'll delay them). If you haven't got your 190 visa before your flights how are you going to enter the country?? It might be a bit iffy going with one way flights on a tourist visa.

We have got one way flights but we are thinking about getting flights to Bali to wait there for it to come through.

Hi All,

Have included my name in the spread sheet. Lodged my 190 visa (VIC) on 28-Aug-2014 with all the documents including police checks for India, UK and Australia. Only thing pending is medicals. Please do update how you are progressing.

Hoping for CO to be assigned soon

Thanks

SS

Hey Viking, no i'm Actually Irish. I moved to Germany in 2010. i was living in Perth at the time and was on holiday in Bali when i met my girlfriend..German, so i came to visit for 2 months and have now been here 4 years lol. Yeah Germany is a great country, and maybe the best country in Europe in your eyes, but i have always had a pulling back to Australia since i came here. And i can always come back here, i speak German Fluently.

Yeah since May is a little long i must admit.. i really have planned to wait at least 3 months before even worrying or panicking:)

I have been waiting since the beginning of May 2013 and I lost my hope to get Aus visa. DIBP commit deliberate delay of Russians.

Steveinmunich, are you really from Munich? Why are you going to Aus? Germany is the best country in Europe. If I knew German language I would immigrate to Germany. I have once been to Munich and Augsburg.

Have u uploaded all necessary docs.

When was the last time you communicated with CO.