Migration Agents and Australian Computer Society

Guest mandisfam

Guest mandisfam

Hi, Can anyone recommend any agents who are good at dealing with applications that involve assessment from the Australian Computer Society. We need to start looking at appointing an agent but my husband has to do assessments with the Australian Computer Society so would like to try and find an agent with experience of that.

Thanks

Mandisfam

Guest Gollywobbler

Hiya

Peter Chiam (ptlabs) is your man. He is a computer expert as well as a Registered Migration Agent.

Since I can barely work a puter myself, I can't tell you any more than this.

However Peter's website is here:

Ptlabs Consulting

Best wishes

Gill

Guest cantwait

Hi

We used Thinking Australia and my husband successfully passed his ACS assessment. TA's IT man checked through it and sent it back to us for more info in one of the sections. We did this, then sent it off to ACS. Had a positive result about 10 weeks later.

OH is systems designer (according to ACS!!)

Regards

Karen

Guest Megss

Hi,

We going to use Peter Chaime (if he'll take us!) He's been incredibly helpful so far and has answered all sorts of quetsions, he is going to aid my husband through the ACS application which seems a bit of a mine field so will be invaluable help!

Good luck! If you want to chat about the ACS feel free to PM me, as my husband has been doing loads of research so may be able to help.

Meg

xx

Guest mandisfam

Hi, Thanks all for your replies. Can I ask which part of oz you IT people are heading?????

Alan - We contacted you, just waiting a response from your Geelong office.

Thanks

Mandisfam

Guest mandisfam

Hi Alan,

Thanks that would be great. Sure you get lots of enquiries.

You get the best of both worlds with Go Matilda offices both sides of globe.

All the best

Mary

I'd second the recommendations for Peter Chiam - he's been extremely helpful when putting together my ACS application (slightly complex work history). So much so, that he's now also handling the visa application :)

Oh, and this IT person is heading for Perth...

Cheers

b

Archived