Ruby Murray British Curry House Coming To Secret Harbour/PK/Warnbro!!!

Guest Uk2OZ1980

Guest Uk2OZ1980
Feel free to stay around and post, we are more than happy to have genuine people on here. You have to admit though that a new member signing up to promote something does ring alarm bells :wink:

Thats missing the point. I shouldn't be spoken to like **** when i have just signed up on a forum and gave some information about a ****ing shop. What a bunch of cu@$ some of you are

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I live in Secret Harbour and have been here for nearly a year now. Love Australia, wife and three kids are all happy.

Just been told by a friend who lives in Port Kennedy that a British Takaway that does FREE DELIVERY called Ruby Murray is opening there in the next couple of weeks selling traditional British curry and deliverin to PK, Warnbro and SH. He said he spoke to the owner who has 25 years experience in Restaurants in London and Scotland and says he's appalled by what other Indian takeaways and restaurants are getting away with serving here in WA.

I must say say I have to agree with him. We have tried all the takeaway curry houses in the area and they have all been terrible. It's the only thing I miss! Hope This Ruby Murray's lives up to expectations! Anybody else in the area heard about them opening soon? :smile:

Dave

Wow, just wow. I wish i never posted anything and i wish i never joined up to this forum. I cannot believe how miserable people can be. Its a big part of the reason i left the UK. People here are so much more friendly. How stupid of me to think i could have a chat on a forum with others without negative people commenting.

Thats missing the point. I shouldn't be spoken to like **** when i have just signed up on a forum and gave some information about a ****ing shop. What a bunch of cu@$ some of you are

You know, this thread just kept gnawing away at me.. but in the end they always slip up.

So 'Dave' having searched on your registered email address, I found posts you'd made on another forum where you publicly posted your real name, email address and mobile phone number.

Well, shock, horror, I see that the Ruby Murray website is now online and would you adam and eve it, the registrant of the Domain name has the exact same name & mobile phone number as YOU !!:shocked:

I've taken screenshots of all relevant information but will refrain from posting them publicly.

However, I'm not one to pass judgement and forum members can judge your posts for themselves.... For the sake of your customers, I sincerely home the curry is more authentic than you are...

Edited to ad: Also listed as a Director and Secretary of the company...

Guest The Pom Queen
You know, this thread just kept gnawing away at me.. but in the end they always slip up.

So 'Dave' having searched on your registered email address, I found posts you'd made on another forum where you publicly posted your real name, email address and mobile phone number.

Well, shock, horror, I see that the Ruby Murray website is now online and would you adam and eve it, the registrant of the Domain name has the exact same name & mobile phone number as YOU !!:shocked:

I've taken screenshots of all relevant information but will refrain from posting them publicly.

However, I'm not one to pass judgement and forum members can judge your posts for themselves.... For the sake of your customers, I sincerely home the curry is more authentic than you are..

I can't believe that :no: you come on here trying to publicise your new business and because our members knew what was going on you had the nerve to deny it but what made it worse was you called them all c@nts :mad: for accusing you. How silly and very unprofessional.

Yet another clown that would probably have done quite well business wise from creating a signature and joining in the forum, instead they outright lie and verbally attack people who certainly wont be using his services now, not to mention how many people read the forum that dont sign up. Thats probably a hell of a lot of business lost.

Cal x

Guest The Pom Queen
Yet another clown that would probably have done quite well business wise from creating a signature and joining in the forum, instead they outright lie and verbally attack people who certainly wont be using his services now, not to mention how many people read the forum that dont sign up. Thats probably a hell of a lot of business lost.

Cal x

Especially as most of his clientele will be British and probably on here or Perth Poms

Oh my goodness I hope to goodness no one I know will ever venture in that shop! What a horrid choice of words. Talk about giving us all a bad name shame on him :embarrassed:

Well that's our two families not frequenting it for sure

I personally can't see why anyone from this forum would want to go to this so-called authentic British curry house, when they can just mosey on over to my own thread on this forum, sticky thread in household (am I allowed to advertise this @The Pom Queen?!) and make their own. I can assure you that if any of my recipes end up on some curry house somewhere, I will be very quick to get a good solicitor (my sis @louisella is married to one :tongue:) and action will be taken as I own the rights to my recipes you asswipe douchebag "Dave". Haraam-zada-khuta :laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
I personally can't see why anyone from this forum would want to go to this so-called authentic British curry house, when they can just mosey on over to my own thread on this forum, sticky thread in household (am I allowed to advertise this @The Pom Queen?!) and make their own. I can assure you that if any of my recipes end up on some curry house somewhere, I will be very quick to get a good solicitor (my sis @louisella is married to one :tongue:) and action will be taken as I own the rights to my recipes you asswipe douchebag "Dave". Haraam-zada-khuta :laugh:

You could set up in Perth when you arrive Hun. I would even fly over to support you @MovingtoTasmania

You could set up in Perth when you arrive Hun. I would even fly over to support you @MovingtoTasmania

@The Pom Queen, I have been thinking about it to be honest, but I can't "do" english style (or should I say authentic British!!) curries, I can only do home-style, not this soupy gravy with lumps of meat and veg in but proper thick masala, that clings to the meat you know?

I'm wondering if it would be worth opening a small cafe/desi type place, where people can drop by for "daily specials" and congregate. What do you think?

Guest The Pom Queen
@The Pom Queen, I have been thinking about it to be honest, but I can't "do" english style (or should I say authentic British!!) curries, I can only do home-style, not this soupy gravy with lumps of meat and veg in but proper thick masala, that clings to the meat you know?

I'm wondering if it would be worth opening a small cafe/desi type place, where people can drop by for "daily specials" and congregate. What do you think?

Sounds a brilliant idea. Now are you sure you don't want to move to Cairns :wink:

Sounds a brilliant idea. Now are you sure you don't want to move to Cairns :wink:

@The Pom Queen. You do make me laugh :biglaugh:. I did mention it to Mr MtT and he said oh it's weird weather up there, don't they have cyclones :eek:. Even had the green face and bulging eyes as he said it :wink:. I think it would be best for me to go where there is no competition from other Authentic British Curry Houses, so that I can have a monopoly so might start looking at somewhere more south so have decided to start a new thread called Poms in Antarctica and see how much support I can drum up for my venture :biglaugh:

Archived