Not much time left on our visa!!

l1sa

Hi all,

I have posted this before, but I'm going to post it again, cos I'm scared! :chatterbox::eek::eek:

We were granted our visa in July 09 and are only now making the move (long story!) but there will only be a few days left on our visa when we cross over, is this gonna be okay??

I have this nightmare rolling around in my head that we'll arrive and they won't let us in after selling up everything here!!!

I dread to think what my blood pressure would be right about now!!

Hi all,

I have posted this before, but I'm going to post it again, cos I'm scared! :chatterbox::eek::eek:

We were granted our visa in July 09 and are only now making the move (long story!) but there will only be a few days left on our visa when we cross over, is this gonna be okay??

I have this nightmare rolling around in my head that we'll arrive and they won't let us in after selling up everything here!!!

I dread to think what my blood pressure would be right about now!!

Well not a lot you can do about it now. You will be allowed in, so ong as you get here before your visa date, just hope nobody gets ill or nothing else happens to delay your trip!

Should also add - visas are very black and white. They are valid until the last minute of their validity and not a minute more. If they say must not arrive after 20 June, you may arrive until 23.59 on 20 June but if you walk slowly or have a long queue at passport control and arrive at 00.01 on 21 June you won't be admitted.