migration agent

jessica02

Hi can anyone recommend a migration agent i have tried Matilda and left three messages and they don't return ur call i have since tried move to oz based in Harlow has anybody used these before i am concerned about fraud.

:confused:

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi can anyone recommend a migration agent i have tried Matilda and left three messages and they don't return ur call i have since tried move to oz based in Harlow has anybody used these before i am concerned about fraud.

Leanne Stevens at Emergico; based in brisbane but often visits the uk and has lots of uk clients. extremely ethical.

FYI; agents must adhere to a strict code of conduct which is available on the MARA website. this includes being contactable during office hours. The problem with uk agents is that they do not have to be registered- any old person can set up shop. and have!

We used Visa Bureau and were very happy with their service. Im actually surprised to hear Go Matilda have not returned your calls as that seems very unusual, they have successfully helped lots of our members and give out some great free advice on the forum.

Cal x

Try Go Matilda again, I emailed them my details and they got back to the following day and have answered all my question

Hi Jessica.

Please send a PM or email to me (click on my name to the left of this post) and advise your surname.

I can then follow up - leaving 3 messages and them not being followed up is surprising (to say the least). I can assure you that we would very much like to talk with you!

Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

We used Go Matilda and received our PR visa in January. Can honestly not recommend them highly enough! The information they provided us with initially when we first approached them before paying them anything was very informative. Excellent all round!

You need have no concerns about fraud.

Archived