Just another day in paradise.

Que Sera Sera

This is Madora Bay Beach and its a 20 minute walk from our house. It is a long beach and I've never seen dog poo however it is a dog beach so there could be at times, athough there are lots of bins and free yellow poo bags. We were down there at 10.30 am on Tuesday morning so no one there as contrary to what some believe everybody would be at work.Yes there is employment, Its never busy here though just up the road there are surf beaches and down the road is more a holiday resort so we are in the middle.

This is Madora Bay Beach and its a 20 minute walk from our house. It is a long beach and I've never seen dog poo however it is a dog beach so there could be at times, athough there are lots of bins and free yellow poo bags. We were down there at 10.30 am on Tuesday morning so no one there as contrary to what some believe everybody would be at work.Yes there is employment, Its never busy here though just up the road there are surf beaches and down the road is more a holiday resort so we are in the middle.

Dont justify it Hun ...it's your beach, your lifestyle, your happy

Believe you me, being back in the uk, Having that on your doorstep and being able to use it more or less all round...just reminds me why we wanted out xx

:wacko: Don't really get this statement Rio...

not 100% on which beach QSS is on, but knowing where she lives, I'm assuming it's her local one.

ive also been to this beach and didn't see and doggy doo, in fact it's very unusual for you to find any on any of perth doggy beaches. Of course you will always get the dickheads who don't pick up up after their pooches but on the whole perth isn't that bad.

the only place I've heard is bad is secret harbour:confused: But can't comment if this is true or not

Agree fifi. We have a dog beach not far from us. It's busy every day, 100's of dogs a day down there with their owners and not much crap at all on the beach. 99% of people do the right thing and use the bags provided. Stinks a bit in the car park where everyone dumps it in the bins, but I would rather have that than have to scrape poo of shoes and tell people not to let their dog crap right outside the front door. Can't ever remember seeing bags and bins being provided anywhere in the UK.

Well looking at the 2 pictures you can clearly see what place is more popular. Wonder why nobody goes to your beach..?

Didn't say nobody goes but it doesn't get as packed the Brighton picture, even on Christmas Day. I suppose there is no need for Perths beaches to get packed as we don't have to rush out every time we get a good day 'cos we never know when the next ones coming and there are so many to choose from here, with decent sand and warmer water too.

Still if that's your cup of tea, Brighton, then fair play to you. I'd rather have a bit of room around me.

Guest Guest 47403
Agree fifi. We have a dog beach not far from us. It's busy every day, 100's of dogs a day down there with their owners and not much crap at all on the beach. 99% of people do the right thing and use the bags provided. Stinks a bit in the car park where everyone dumps it in the bins, but I would rather have that than have to scrape poo of shoes and tell people not to let their dog crap right outside the front door. Can't ever remember seeing bags and bins being provided anywhere in the UK.

You do get proper bins Paul (around us anyway) never seen bags provided though.

Didn't say nobody goes but it doesn't get as packed the Brighton picture, even on Christmas Day. I suppose there is no need for Perths beaches to get packed as we don't have to rush out every time we get a good day 'cos we never know when the next ones coming and there are so many to choose from here, with decent sand and warmer water too.

Still if that's your cup of tea, Brighton, then fair play to you. I'd rather have a bit of room around me.

Regarding Brighton , all the photos are taken looking towards the pier. A huge proportion of people sit around this point as it's fairly central to everything. If the photograph spun around you would see plenty of space available. Just like Cottesloe with the life saving building.. Gets packed around there but if you look north it thins out

Archived