Perth days out for kids??

sipidan

Hey girls & guys

My partner & daughter (2 year 7 months) hopefully will be landing in Perth for a week next month for a short holiday!

Can anyone suggest the must see's & do's of Perth for a small child?

We be hiring a car from airport & staying NOR.

So far we are contemplating on days out at:

Perth Zoo, Kings Park & Hillary's Children's Beach(Aqua too).

Maybe Rottnest Island or Penguin Island?

Whitemans Park? Or is it called Cavernsham wildlife park?

Can anyone please suggest something that we really shouldn't miss out on doing while we are in WA?

Is there any good child friendly restaurants/bars NOR around Joondalup where we can sit outside while my daughter runs around and plays?

What about a Ball house with bouncy castle? She loves things like that!

Cheers :-)

Try this loads of ideas on here http://www.buggybuddys.com.au/

Theres not really a lot for that age apart from parks and indoor playcentres. In Joondalup the playcentre is Go Banana's but I avoid that, its kind of had its day and I think its pretty manky! The chipmunks playcentre at Whitfords is much better. Hillarys Beach is good for littlies, so shallow and calm they can splash about quite safely and they have at last put the Shade Sails up!

Try this loads of ideas on here http://www.buggybuddys.com.au/

Theres not really a lot for that age apart from parks and indoor playcentres. In Joondalup the playcentre is Go Banana's but I avoid that, its kind of had its day and I think its pretty manky! The chipmunks playcentre at Whitfords is much better. Hillarys Beach is good for littlies, so shallow and calm they can splash about quite safely and they have at last put the Shade Sails up!

Thanks

I'll google Chipmunks play centre & pleased to read about the shade sails :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry I've been offline for a while, 12 hours at work & been overseas doesn't help! All advice has been welcomed THANKS!

So visas obtained quite easily, and both heading here in 3 weeks time. House with pool sorted.

Due to the short visit & having house with pool we are looking forward to relaxing together & try not to do too much.

Cavernsham wildlife park, Perth Zoo, Neil Hawkings Park(Close to the house), Hillary's children's beach & AQWA, and Penguin Island will all be done. Kind of day on day off chilling in home.

One day might be spent looking at houses.

But otherwise kangaroos are the top priority of our family holiday.

Will let you know our thoughts & opinions next month after our trip

Archived