Bunbury

HappyHeart

Anyone with any knowledge of Bunbury, can you give me an idea of suburbs to avoid, ones to look at...also schools down there...facilities etc. Thinking it may be a newer home but not liking the small plots...Wouldn't mind being out of the way if it meant big plot. Thanks.:cute:

hi

Ive lived here for four years, there's no real bad areas compare to where we lived in the UK... However Withers, Usher and Carey Park are thought to be rough, and east, south and central Bunbury are deemed tobe good. Schools, depends how old your children are, if you require any more info pm me and I'll try answer them...

hi

Ive lived here for four years, there's no real bad areas compare to where we lived in the UK... However Withers, Usher and Carey Park are thought to be rough, and east, south and central Bunbury are deemed tobe good. Schools, depends how old your children are, if you require any more info pm me and I'll try answer them...

We're coming down to play Bunbury Force this season - thinking of turning it into a weekend - any suggestions on places a football team and their parents can stay?

Archived