Petrol Prices ....

tonyman

Is petrol the same price in all States ? in WA its round the $1.50 apart from Tuesdays and Wednesdays , at times its hit $1.60 ..........one of my all time pet hates if putting petrol in , so boring and expensive ..............http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/fuelwatch/pages/home.jspx I do use fuel watch though

Around $1.60 here in SA - we used to have a predictable price cycle but it seems to have fallen by the wayside recently. What I have noticed is that petrol stations are now displaying their prices 'pre-discount' which is a good thing I think - as every time I forget to take a voucher with me I feel vaguely ripped off - even though it only makes a difference of about a dollar to the overall price!

When we were in Exmouth we were paying about $1.70. At least the prices go up and down here and I sometimes feel I'm getting a bargain. I don't use fuel watch because I can't be arsed driving out of my say. I have to say I'm loving that I can pay at the pump now and don't have to go into the shop.

if you use the fuelwatch site , you will receive an email every day telling you which petrol stations are cheapest in your area and yes they are childish , they inform each other as to what price they will be selling the next day so that every station has a good busy day , its really becoming a joke ......at times when I`m desperate I only put $10 in knowing that the next day it could be 17 cents cheaper ........why give it them .....

When we were in Exmouth we were paying about $1.70. At least the prices go up and down here and I sometimes feel I'm getting a bargain. I don't use fuel watch because I can't be arsed driving out of my say. I have to say I'm loving that I can pay at the pump now and don't have to go into the shop.

fuel watch works for us as we have two of the cheapest petrol stations in Perth both within a 5 minute drive its just about timing..........and we do so much driving just on school runs alone ......

if you use the fuelwatch site , you will receive an email every day telling you which petrol stations are cheapest in your area and yes they are childish , they inform each other as to what price they will be selling the next day so that every station has a good busy day , its really becoming a joke ......at times when I`m desperate I only put $10 in knowing that the next day it could be 17 cents cheaper ........why give it them .....

See for me it's about convenience ... I won't drive to southern river for example, and I wont queue for petrol unless it's only one car already filling up (unless I really need the petrol). Times too precious lol

Archived