VETASSESS: How do you provide 'certified' documentation when submitting online?

nuttersuclan

Guest guest30085

For Vetassess, I had copies certified on the front of each page by a solicitor. This was earlier last year though when you could only post evidence in. I would have them certified and then scan to send online. When you get your visa invitation, then immi (DIBP) will accept scanned colour copies. But for Vetassess, then check which documents they ask to be certified and then scan them in, other documents you should just be able to send colour scans of.

I have a relative who is a solicitor and he certified all our docs for a bottle of white wine :biggrin:. He stamped the face of each document and signed them, he also swore at me quite a lot when he rang to say he had finished as there were than many docs!

Another related question - when uploading your documents, do you need the reference there and then, or is it something VETASSESS get by contacting the referee you have given?

The website is quite confusing and contradictory, at times!

I answered my own question by just applying. No, you don't need to provide a reference in advance, 19/02/14.

Mine were fairly detailed but as concise as possible. I tried to relate them as closely to the Australian job description for my profession too.

Yeah, I work in Preston but live in Burnley. Hoping to be in Aus July 2015 though! How about you?

Cheers. I think I'm just going to write plenty then cut it down and see where I am. A page and a half seems like it should be enough.

Small world, live in Colne but working in Skipton. Hoping to be there as soon as the visa goes through and I can get a job! End of this year is my tentative target. Hoping I can get a few Skype interviews because flying out just for an interview could be costly. VETASSESS & the rest to muddle through first though.

Thread related: I have a neighbour who is a councillor, hopefully he is a councillor 'of a municipality'...

Archived