189 Visa lodged FEB

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tigerstripes,

Congrats on your invite,

If you don't me asking under what code you are applying and how many points you had? I lodged my EOI on the 06/02/14 under 2211 (Accountant), 60pts and still waiting for a response.

Thanks

Thanks Tigerstripes.. I was wondering if I were the only one to be left out this month.. Congrats and good luck with your application :)

Hey DK2014, we applied as an accountant with 60 points. It took us two rounds to get invited. We were so nervous as we only had the two rounds before DH's birthday meaning we lost 5 points. We lost hope not getting invited the first round, but we got it the second round. Dont loose hope :wubclub:

One week since I applied for the visa. Nearly all docs now uploaded, including the awful form 80! Only degree transcript to go as discovered I stupidly sent original to AITSL so have requested another. Medicals booked for Wednesday and police certificate forms sent off today! Phew, now I can breathe.

What has everyone else been up to?

One week since I applied for the visa. Nearly all docs now uploaded, including the awful form 80! Only degree transcript to go as discovered I stupidly sent original to AITSL so have requested another. Medicals booked for Wednesday and police certificate forms sent off today! Phew, now I can breathe.

What has everyone else been up to?

Hi Tigerstripes!

I also applied as a secondary teacher on the 16th. Congrats on uploading nearly all the docs. Did you upload the certified copies or originals? Also, what's Form 80?

Thanks

Hi ferdie, if we had certified copies we uploaded them but they were mostly just originals.

Form 80 is the character assessment form. I have read that most COs are asking for it now so got it done. If you google form 80, it will come up. It's very long!

what subject are you and where are you heading?

Hi Tigerstripes,

I have English and History but I can't claim any points for overseas work, so I'm a bit worried that this can be a problem. I had 65 points thanks to IELTS, but still a bit nervous. What about you?

I saw that in the ImmiAccount it says to upload certified copies of recommended documents, so will try to get them all certified before uploading. It's a lot of money! I thought it would make sense to upload the originals.

Can anybody else please share what they uploaded, originals or certified copies?

Thanks

Archived