189 Visa lodged FEB

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Case officer allocated today. Team adelaide. Has asked for PCCs and my husband's form 80.

Further up the thread someone asked about scanned colour copies versus certified copies. My email from the CO specifically states that they accept colour scans.

Thats great news Tigerstripes, the final hurdle & more waiting x

Yep still hanging... Got a few last little bits to sort though (old employer wont give us a reference :mad: ) so at least its giving us chance to get everything uploaded prior to getting a CO. Hows everyone else getting on? Xx

Thats a pain! Is he still in touch with a manager or something there that could do the reference? Or are you able to get away with a statutory declaration? What did he need for his skills assessment? Sorry, sounds like an interrogation. You must be pulling your hair our, some folk are so awkward & don't realise how important it is x

I've submitted everything including form 80, police checks, and even the medicals have been submitted. Everything appears 'Received' in my ImmiAccount.

I have gained a working holiday visa and two student visas from Australia before. Hope things can go faster and smoothly.

Although I have lodged the application for just 10 days, it feels like a long time already. :swoon:

Case officer allocated today. Team adelaide. Has asked for PCCs and my husband's form 80.

Further up the thread someone asked about scanned colour copies versus certified copies. My email from the CO specifically states that they accept colour scans.

Eeeek, how exciting :cute:

Thats a pain! Is he still in touch with a manager or something there that could do the reference? Or are you able to get away with a statutory declaration? What did he need for his skills assessment? Sorry, sounds like an interrogation. You must be pulling your hair our, some folk are so awkward & don't realise how important it is x

Yea it is driving me nuts (I wont rant to much, have a whole thread related to it :laugh:) I think we are going to have to do a stat dec. We did not need to go that far back for skills assessment. Three years for skills assessment, but five years from points perspective. Or something like that, DH and agent are dealing with while I PIO lol Xx

I really hope so. The waiting and it being out of our hands is killing me.

You should get your CO soon too, looking at you signiture. Exciting times :wubclub:

I hope so waiting police checks to come back and medicals booked for 19th march so it's getting there:)

Hi All

I hope that all are fine and having good time.

I lodged visa application through new immi account on 10/2/2014 along with my dependent(wife)for subclass 189. After which on subsequent page I uploaded all documents on same day and they showed received on 13/02/2014 and finished medicals on 14/02/2014 finalised and submitted to DIAC on 27/02/2014 still haven't heard from a CO yet!! Getting Panic........

Hi All

I hope that all are fine and having good time.

I lodged visa application through new immi account on 10/2/2014 along with my dependent(wife)for subclass 189. After which on subsequent page I uploaded all documents on same day and they showed received on 13/02/2014 and finished medicals on 14/02/2014 finalised and submitted to DIAC on 27/02/2014 still haven't heard from a CO yet!! Getting Panic........

My situation is almost the same as yours. No news from CO yet.

Please keep updating your progress once any change occurs.

I lodged 189 visa in Jan 2013 and still waiting to-date. I can't explain how frustrating this wait has been...it's a horrible state i can never wish the feeling on anybody!

CO says he has no answers on expected time i just have to wait and hope.

Anyway guys wish u all the best!

Andre

I lodged 189 visa in Jan 2013 and still waiting to-date. I can't explain how frustrating this wait has been...it's a horrible state i can never wish the feeling on anybody!

CO says he has no answers on expected time i just have to wait and hope.

Anyway guys wish u all the best!

Andre

May I ask what is your nationality? Maybe your case is undergoing external check now, and it's a tedious step.