457 lodged!

Kezzles

Lodged 30th Dec, granted 17th Jan (medicals frontloaded although you may not need these depending on occupation), should be in Tasmania in 3 weeks. Tasmania's 457s are also processed in Melbourne so fingers crossed for you.

Was your nomination already approved or did you lodge nomination and application at the same time?

Lodged 30th Dec, granted 17th Jan (medicals frontloaded although you may not need these depending on occupation), should be in Tasmania in 3 weeks. Tasmania's 457s are also processed in Melbourne so fingers crossed for you.

Wowza that's quick! MA said taking 3-4 weeks at mo so hopefully that's the case! Tasmania great defo want to visit there! We font need medicals and have sent everything possible to try and avoid any unnecessary delays.

Ahhhhh hurry up melbs!

Hooray! Good luck Kezzles! Keep us posted on how things are moving. Will keep fingers crossed for you (the ones that aren't already crossed for me!) and look forward to our celebratory drinks in March.

Dr Nemo - that's quick! Gives me some hope mine won't be far away. :-)

Thanks Amy same to you! hopefully we can 'cheers' down those lanes in Melbourne soon!

Just trying to work out where I'm at from a "how many weeks" perspective as it feels like much longer than it probably is! Allowing for a two week shutdown (ish) over the holidays, I think it's 4 weeks since the SBS was approved (6 weeks including the shutdown) and now on 2 weeks since the nomination was approved. Let's hope your MA's timescale is for Nomination and Application being approved pretty close together - I actually feel sick at the thought of having to wait another week or two!

Agree with you - Hurry up Melbs!!

Ah you could be close to decision then? Glad er already sbs that would have been torture waiting for that first! After our rocky road to oz I hope the positive result is coming our way. I need to find a job so need to crack on... Plus wanna shout it from roof tips lol!

Archived