How much do you need to earn to live happily in Sydney?

Fishenka

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've made my visit to the UK, now if people want to see me they can come here. When you compare the standard UK 25 days + Bank holidays to the Aussie 20 + public holidays there are only a few days in it. Couple that fact with the fact that accrued holidays commonly don't expire at the end of the year with the possibility of LSL and I'm very happy with with the overall leave package.

I didn't say I wasn't happy with it. If you're not a big family person then that's great, makes life easier.

Thank you all, cost of holidays is another good point.... Oh God, is the lifestyle really so much better in Sydney over London? :) it seems to be such a huge move! We loved living in London untill our sons arrival when long commutes, overcrowding and WEATHER actually became big issues... It's not like life here is terrible it's just the hope that in oz it is really great... :)))

What lifestyle do you expect and why do you think it will be better? Then I can tell you whether you'll get it! Australia isn't necessarily better, it's just different - it really depends what you want.

On another thread you said work was in North Ryde - if that's the case, you can achieve a short commute on good roads which aren't too busy. If you choose to live near there, you'll be less than an hour's drive from the Northern Beaches, so you'll be able to spend your evenings and weekends on the beach, if that's what you want. You might even consider living near the beaches, to have access to the beach lifestyle, cafes restaurants etc - but the only way to get to North Ryde from there is by car.

Please also consider holidays.Holiday prices are'nt the same here (UK) as they are in Australia.We usually manage 2 long hauls per year,and one week somewhere like a greek island or wherever,and we're quite fussy where we stay as well.Sometimes we do one long haul and 2 short hauls.We don't do Benidorm or large cheap hotels!

For flights/hotel comparisons,try this one....

http://www.harveyworld.com.au/

One does not descend to Benidorm, full of lower-class Spaniards, (on one's last visit, one's hotel was absolutely FULL of Spaniards!)

I love experiencing different cultures when we go away somewhere.Really dislike resorts with the english brekky signs everywhere,and people nursing their hangovers!lol I love the fact we can transport ourselves cheaply and easily whereever we want to go and we're very lucky to be able to do that.Having spent 30 yrs living in Oz,and returning to the UK,the holidays we have here is not something I take for granted.

The last time I went to Benidorm, my hotel was chock-a-block with Spaniards, which surprised me at first, but then I realized that they love going there for the same reason the Poms do - great beaches, weather, nightlife, restaurants - and if you want to spend your holiday immersed in Spanish culture and language, it's easy. As easy as meeting Pommies in Bournemouth, or Aussies at Bondi!

We live in Hampton court with daily commute to central London for work. for entertainment ... Well since our sons arrival the only options we have are walks in parks, shopping malls and pub lunches as we don't have relatives around and that is not going to change in Sydney... So I guess more outdoor things to do there and weather are a huge advantage + we are planing second baby.

I think we woul look at Concord and Ryde first but it's hard to tell where we would like to live as we've never lived in Sydney before

hubby is from oz, so baby has oz passport and I would have a spouse visa. Hubby left uk 15 years ago and never lived in Sydney so he is not much help here...

your salary conversion is about same we are moving on but I am somehow still not convinced it is going to be like for like... For once we have a much smaller mortgage than we would be paying in rent in Sydney...

You're worried about money and quality of life and you're already planning for a second baby. to add a bit of extra pressure you are thinking of emigrating during this change in life. Babies are expensive and it's going to severely affect you lifestyle, no matter whether you emigrate or not.

Very good point. You're not going to have 2 or 3 holidays a year in Australia. For one thing, you'll be hoarding your annual leave so you can have a 6-week visit back to see family in the UK once every two or three years. For another, holidays in Australia are very expensive. You can find a cheap deal in Asia or the Pacific Islands, but then you have air fares to pay.

However, the whole idea is that you should have a lifestyle you don't want to escape. You don't feel the need to fly to a beach resort when you're on the beach every weekend. That's why it's important to pick a city where you can afford to live near the coast or whatever floats your boat.

Agree on the don't feel the need for a holiday like you would in the UK as you can get to a beach and have a great weekend just about every weekend. Don't agree that you will want to hoard your holidays for a 6 week trip back to see rellies. Our first trip back was after 13 years and we weren't really bothered about that. There are heaps of better places to go on holiday than back to the UK. If you play your card right the rest of the family will be queuing up to come to Aus to see you. Much nicer to come for a holiday here.

Hmmm I disagree with some of your post paul1perth.I think it depends what kind of holiday you enjoy don't you?My idea of spending 1 or 2 weeks laying on the beach would bore me to tears tbh!I had enough beach time when I lived in Adelaide,and although it was good at the time,I really craved for something different.That difference turned out to be culture.Part of our holiday experience is trying the local food,dealing with a different currency,language,exploring towns and their shops(not the tacky souveneir type either lol)and loads of other stuff.

Well, we r not planing it tmrw, maybe in a year, but we r going to be in the same boat in the uk (worth of financially elc) :) but somehow it feels it's going to be easier to manage in oz with parks beaches good weather day care rebate etc...

I have another head in real estate but somehow can't post any replies there any more... Does anyone know why that is? Thank you

it is easier to rent a furnished place in the uk but is that true that majority of rentals in Sydney are unfurnished?

we have a dog too... That's prob not going to help to find a good rental place easily...

I have another head in real estate but somehow can't post any replies there any more... Does anyone know why that is? Thank you

it is easier to rent a furnished place in the uk but is that true that majority of rentals in Sydney are unfurnished?

we have a dog too... That's prob not going to help to find a good rental place easily...

Yes, all rentals in Sydney are unfurnished. So you'll need to budget to buy all new furniture, or to take the lot with you. A lot of apartment blocks won't allow dogs, though that is changing slowly.

Well, we r not planing it tmrw, maybe in a year, but we r going to be in the same boat in the uk (worth of financially elc) :) but somehow it feels it's going to be easier to manage in oz with parks beaches good weather day care rebate etc...

I think what Paul is saying is that you could get parks and even beaches by moving elsewhere in the UK. Yes you'll get more sunshine in Australia but that doesn't mean you'll spend more time outdoors - there's a lot of concern about sun exposure here, especially for children, because exposure as a child can lead to skin cancer in later life. Australia is far closer to the sun in summer than the UK, so the UV factor is much higher. In the summer, it takes about 10 minutes to burn if you don't wear sunscreen. The advice is to stay out of the sun between 10am and 3pm in the summer, and if you must go out, slather on sunscreen and cover up. Kids here go swimming in "rash suits" - like a shortie wetsuit made of lycra. They go out to play in the playground in long sleeved shirts and hats.

Hmmm I disagree with some of your post paul1perth.I think it depends what kind of holiday you enjoy don't you?My idea of spending 1 or 2 weeks laying on the beach would bore me to tears tbh!I had enough beach time when I lived in Adelaide,and although it was good at the time,I really craved for something different.That difference turned out to be culture.Part of our holiday experience is trying the local food,dealing with a different currency,language,exploring towns and their shops(not the tacky souveneir type either lol)and loads of other stuff.

The idea of laying around on a beach would bore me too. I can't lay around, I have to be doing something, ski paddling, swimming, boarding. That's why I enjoy having time off work and staying home. All my gear is here, we are 2 mins from the beach. I've been away on holiday and been a bit bored because I didn't have the board or ski with me. OK if you take the mountain bike or something but a flight anywhere stops you doing that.

We did a lot of travelling when we were younger, so saw plenty of places then. I would love to go to Hawaii, it's our dream destination, so we'll carry on saving for that. Not to sit around on the beach though I'm sure we'd have a go at surfing there. I'd love to see the volcanoes and hire a motorbike and do a bit of touring around. That's waht we used to do in the Greek Islands, Portugal, Spain. I love motorbikes and a warm climate to ride them in. See much more from a bike than a car too, also easier to stop and park if you see something interesting.

Yes, all rentals in Sydney are unfurnished. So you'll need to budget to buy all new furniture, or to take the lot with you. A lot of apartment blocks won't allow dogs, though that is changing slowly.

You CAN rent furnished properties in Sydney. I just did a search on www.domain.com.au for places in 2010 (post code) which is my own area - Surry Hills, plus Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Kings Cross. One of the places I found could be in the same block that I lived in with my parents in 1987 for a couple of months, waiting for my flat to become available. There's another one available for $500 plus. I remember 'guestimating' that I would need about $1,000 net per week to live here if I had to pay rent.

I must have another look on Domain to see if you an specify 'pets?' The guy who rents next door to me has a cat, and I guess it depends what the landlord's rules are?

I used to go back to England every couple of years to see my parents (and they made frequent trips here), but now they have passed away, I don't know if I will ever go there again, into my sixth year back in Sydney, and not been yet.

banner_20058.GIFAdd to shortlist[h=3]38 Bridge St, Sydney[/h]Property typeApartment/UnitBedrooms1Bathrooms1Car spaces–

• 88093461pipm16141431?mod=140121-142613

• 88093462pipm16141431?mod=140121-142613

• 88093463pipm16141432?mod=140121-142613

[h=4]$540 per week[/h][h=5]FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT[/h]Situated in the "Bridgeport" building, this modern one bedroom apartment is light and bright with a classical outlook over the historic ...

Contact Melanie La Pouple, Feldi Property Agents

More DetailsAgentcontact_1096544.JPG?mod=130523-144146

Agent videoAdvertisersearchlogo_20058.GIFAdvertiser video

[h=4]Matches my preferences (5 stars)[/h][h=5]Preferences matched[/h]

• Features: furnished

[h=3]Domain[/h]1_apmrents169-128x72.jpg[h=3]Rents: a mixed picture[/h]

altona729-128x72.jpg[h=3]The year in review[/h]

kensington729-128x72.jpg[h=3]Converted warehouse for Christmas[/h]

santa729-128x72.jpg[h=3]Santa spotted at auction![/h]

banner_20522.GIFAdd to shortlist[h=3]E21.0/3 Carlton Street, Chippendale[/h]Property typeApartment/UnitBedrooms1Bathrooms1Car spaces–

• 87957721pipm10100218?mod=140121-135606

• 87957722pipm10100218?mod=140121-135606

• 87957723pipm10100219?mod=140121-135606

[h=4]$550 Weekly[/h][h=5]Fully furnished studio with stunning views at Central Park[/h]** Please register for our inspections to be kept up to date with the property status. All available inspection times are automatically ...

Contact Deborah Colebrook , Morton & Morton - Pyrmont

More DetailsAgentcontact_1080262.JPG?mod=121031-123328

Agent videoAdvertisersearchlogo_20522.GIFAdvertiser video

banner_20522.GIFAdd to shortlist[h=3]132/6-14 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst[/h]Property typeApartment/UnitBedrooms1Bathrooms1Car spaces–

• 87833631pipm06130344?mod=140121-133803

• 87833632pipm06130345?mod=140121-133803

• 87833633pipm06130345?mod=140121-133803

[h=4]$565 Weekly[/h][h=5]Bright executive styled fully furnished one bedroom apartment[/h]***Inspection times are available. To be notified of the inspection times via email or SMS (free of charge), simply submit an enquiry he...

Contact James Linacre , Morton & Morton - Pyrmont

More DetailsAdvertisersearchlogo_20522.GIFAdvertiser video

Your search:

[h=1]for rent pet friendly sydney[/h]

Searches related to "pet friendly sydney for rent": [h=2]for rent pet friendly sydney furnished[/h], [h=2]for rent spacious pet friendly sydney[/h], [h=2]for rent pet friendly north sydney[/h], [h=3]for rent renovated pet friendly sydney[/h], [h=3]for rent modern pet friendly sydney[/h], [h=3]for rent pet friendly sydney nsw[/h]... see more[h=3]for rent renovated pet friendly north sydney[/h][h=3]for rent furnished pet friendly north sydney[/h][h=3]for rent pet friendly sydney coogee suburbs[/h][h=3]for rent sydney north shore pet friendly[/h][h=3]for rent pet friendly inner west sydney[/h][h=3]for rent modern pet friendly north sydney[/h]

1-10 of 56

properties for rent found

Receive new properties for rent by email

Create alert I accept Trovit's terms and conditions and privacy policy

Sort by:RelevanceDate (most recent)Date (oldest)Price (highest first)Price (lowest first)$ / sqm (highest first)$ / sqm (lowest first)Relevance

[h=4] 9/256 Wilson Street, Newtown 2042, NSW [/h][h=5]9/256 Wilson Street,, Newtown NSW[/h]$440

Brand new, pet friendly studio with easy street access and conveniently located only a short stroll... cafes and eateries as well as walking distance to sydney university, royal prince alfred hospital...

1 bathroom

3 days, 2 hours ago in rent.com.au

u13atsC1412_2.jpg1 Pictures

Create alert Share Save

[h=4] Apartment in neigborhood Tranquil Courtyard Apartment in Exclusive Estate [/h][h=5]Sydney NSW | for rent Sydney Studio[/h]$650per week

Accessible, foxtel on site, pet friendly upon approval and a professional building manager on site; resort style swimming pool, fully equipped gym and grass tennis court; only a short...

2 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms

3 days, 20 hours ago in Abcrealestate.com.au » Richardson & Wrench/Leichhardt

Create alert Share Save

[h=4] BUITIFULLY PRESENTED PET FRIENDLY STUDIO WITH EASY ACCESS TO ALL YOUR [/h][h=5]256, Wilson Street, Inner West, NEWTOWN 2042[/h]On Request

Open for inspection this saturday between 11:40 - 11:55am brand new, pet friendly studio with easy... distance to sydney university, royal prince alfred hospital and nearby train stations (redfern and newtown...

2 bedrooms - 1 bathroom

4 days, 14 hours ago in realestateview.com.au

R1e1t1cM1P10P_2.jpg5 Pictures

Create alert Share Save

[h=4] Townhouse in neigborhood 3 bedroom brick veneer townhouse [/h][h=5]Sydney NSW | for rent Sydney Townhouse[/h]$2,607

To maintain courtyard * walk to parks and shops, buses at door * pet friendly...

3 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms

1 week, 3 days ago in Abcrealestate.com.au » First National/Anthony...

Create alert Share Save

[h=4] NORTH SYDNEY[/h][h=5]NORTH SYDNEY[/h]$490

Lawn and entertaining space pet-friendly complex of mostly owner-occupied apartments on street parking... of privacy and convenience with all amenities nearby. short walk to caf s, wine bars, dining and north sydney...

1 week, 4 days ago in 99acres.com » LJ Hooker Northbridge

a1DM3TO1I1G_2.jpg5 Pictures

Create alert Share Save

[h=4] House in neigborhood Room to breathe [/h][h=5]Sydney NSW | for rent Sydney House[/h]$600per week

With second toilet large backyard under cover barbecue area pet friendly...

5 bedrooms - 1 bathroom

2 weeks ago in Abcrealestate.com.au » Benchmark National/Revesby

Create alert Share Save

[h=4] 2/170 Wyndham Street, Alexandria 2015, NSW [/h][h=5]2/170 Wyndham Street,, Alexandria NSW | for rent Alexandria Terrace[/h]$500

Storey terrace is the perfect retreat on the city fringe. the property = pet friendly secure complex... stroll away with easy access to the sydney cbd. register for an inspection online now at please note...

1 bedroom - 1 bathroom

2 weeks, 2 days ago in rent.com.au

1oy1cc1H1P1Pe_2.jpg1 Pictures

Create alert Share Save

Similar properties for rent: for rent loft apartment sydney, for rent loft sydney

[h=4] 2400 3 bedroom townhouse in South-Western Ingleburn [/h][h=5]Albert St, South-Western, Sydney NSW 2565[/h]$2,400

Integrated large tv, dvd, stereo system huge living room modern (about 10 years old) large yard (pet friendly) nice balcony with chairs/table private outdoor entertaining area...

3 bedrooms - 1 bathroom

3 weeks ago in Sublet.com » Sublet.com

1M1qqe1vz1Q15_2.jpg5 Pictures

Create alert Share Map Save

Similar properties for rent: for rent pet friendly sydney furnished, for rent sydney furnished

There you are! I learn something new about Sydney every day, even after more than 30 years here, on and off! Forgot to say, 'today, I learnt you can find pet-friendly rentals in Sydney.'

Yesterday, I learnt that 'Wentworth Point' is NOT in the Eastern Subs. It's out near Silverwater and someone on another post lives there. There are a lot of 'Wentworths' in the Eastern Subs - roads, sure there's a mausoleum in Vaucluse?

The idea of laying around on a beach would bore me too. I can't lay around, I have to be doing something, ski paddling, swimming, boarding. That's why I enjoy having time off work and staying home. All my gear is here, we are 2 mins from the beach. I've been away on holiday and been a bit bored because I didn't have the board or ski with me. OK if you take the mountain bike or something but a flight anywhere stops you doing that.

We did a lot of travelling when we were younger, so saw plenty of places then. I would love to go to Hawaii, it's our dream destination, so we'll carry on saving for that. Not to sit around on the beach though I'm sure we'd have a go at surfing there. I'd love to see the volcanoes and hire a motorbike and do a bit of touring around. That's waht we used to do in the Greek Islands, Portugal, Spain. I love motorbikes and a warm climate to ride them in. See much more from a bike than a car too, also easier to stop and park if you see something interesting.

Sounds good Paul!I've also travelled some of Oz on the back of a bike!Tent strapped to the front etc!lol Those were the days!:cool:

You CAN rent furnished properties in Sydney.

Yes you can, but they are practically all "executive lets" - short term rentals, designed for companies. They're usually not just furnished but fully equipped (pots, pans, cutlery, linen). They're usually much more expensive for the space you get, so even if longer leases were available, you wouldn't want to make them your home. I assumed the OP was asking about being able to rent a furnished apartment long-term, as people do in the UK.

It's also true that pet-friendly apartment blocks exist, but although the rules may allow pets, you've also got to get past the agent! My niece has cats and always struggles to get a flat, she says that if it's a choice between her and someone who doesn't have pets, the agent will always give it to the "pet-free" person.

Yes you can, but they are practically all "executive lets" - short term rentals, designed for companies. They're usually not just furnished but fully equipped (pots, pans, cutlery, linen). They're usually much more expensive for the space you get, so even if longer leases were available, you wouldn't want to make them your home. I assumed the OP was asking about being able to rent a furnished apartment long-term, as people do in the UK.

It's also true that pet-friendly apartment blocks exist, but although the rules may allow pets, you've also got to get past the agent! My niece has cats and always struggles to get a flat, she says that if it's a choice between her and someone who doesn't have pets, the agent will always give it to the "pet-free" person.

I can't remember how much we paid back in 1987 for a two-bedroom furnished unit on Oxford St, just up from Whitlam Square. We were there for two or three months, between moves. Maybe not a bad idea for anyone migrating to rent a furnished place for a few weeks, whilst they are settling in? I don't know how much more you pay for 'furnished?' Those rents did not look too bad for Surry Hills/Darlo, $500-600 a week?

I wonder how much my unit would rent for? It needs a serious upgrade in the kitchen and bathroom though. A bloke I know has just sold his one bedroom unit, not unlike mine, with a courtyard, balcony, garage, for over $600,000.

Maybe not a bad idea for anyone migrating to rent a furnished place for a few weeks, whilst they are settling in? I don't know how much more you pay for 'furnished?' Those rents did not look too bad for Surry Hills/Darlo, $500-600 a week?

I'd say most people would have to rent a furnished place for a few weeks when they first arrived - especially if all their furniture is in a container which won't arrive for several weeks. As I say, I don't think that's what the OP was asking about. Those rents don't look too bad but they are for studios and one-bedrooms, which I suspect are very small.

I found the place where I lived in 1987, with my parents, $700 per week now for a two bedroom furnished appartment, with a garage, five minutes walk from the CBD across Hyde Park, at the bottom of Oxford St. That is not a bad price? I used to walk to work at Garden Island. Some evenings, I'd walk to the city with my Mum.

Actually, I'm just the sort of person who would move into a fully furnished appartment, 'just for a few weeks, whilst I find my feet', and I'd still be there years later.

461 properties for sale found in: Darlinghurst 2010, East Sydney 2010, Strawberry Hills 2010(including 431 in surrounding suburbs)

[h=2]View Options[/h]

map options

[h=3]Show the following points of interest on the map:[/h]

• Schools
  • Shopping Centres
  • Parks
  • Community Facilities
  • Entertainment
  • Restaurants
  • Recreation Centres
  • Airport
  • Power Stations
  • Rubbish Dumps
  • Health Care
  • Emergency Services
  • Jails
  • Cemetery
  • Treatment Plants
  • Cafes

Show properties on mapSort by stars or Sort Results...Suburb A-ZSuburb Z-ALowest PriceHighest PriceLatest ListingInspection TimeVideoStars

[h=2]431 results found in surrounding suburbs[/h]

• Add to shortlist[h=3]96/6-14 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst[/h]Property typeApartment/UnitBedrooms2Bathrooms1Car spaces1

• 88156751pipm20171539?mod=140123-140435
    • 88156752pipm20171540?mod=140123-140435

Just Listed[h=4]$700[/h][h=5]FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT[/h]High level apartment with sunny northerly aspect from full length balcony located in the popular "Parkridge". Fully furnished and conta...

More DetailsAdvertisersearchlogo_6000.GIFAdvertiser videoContact JOHN BENCE

Bence Property Group

I forgot to click on the 'further details!' (I searched for two bedroom places this time around.) This place is actually dead handy - buses to Bondi, Bronte, Coogee, UNSW, Maroubra at the door, five minutes walk to Museum station and the CBD, supermarket and other shops in the street, loads of pubs and restaurants and cafes, (very) gay-friendly!

Back to search results

Next property

banner_6000.GIF

[h=1]96/6-14 Oxford Street Darlinghurst[/h]AddRemove

[h=2]Property Summary[/h] PropertyType: Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Carspaces: 1

[h=2]Property Summary[/h] Price: $700 Bond: $2,800 Available From: Now Property Type: Apartment / Unit / Flat Suburb: Darlinghurst (profile) Region: Sydney Region

<a id="ctl00_ctl00_Content_Content_propertySummary_propertyTools_ContactAgentLinkNoScript" class="button" href="/ore/Public/LightBox/AgentProfileLightBox.aspx?adid=8815675&mode=Rent">Email the Agent</a> Email the Agent

88156751pifs20171539

[h=3]Other Views[/h]

• 88156752pite20171540
  • 88156753pite20171541
  • 88156754pite20170522

[h=3]Your Notes[/h]Can`t save now, please try again laterAdd/Edit

<a id="ctl00_ctl00_Content_Content_propertyDescription_ContactAgentLinkNoScript" class="button" href="/ore/Public/LightBox/AgentProfileLightBox.aspx?adid=8815675&mode=Rent">Email the Agent</a> Email the Agent

[h=2]Property Details[/h]

FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT

High level apartment with sunny northerly aspect from full length balcony located in the popular "Parkridge".

Fully furnished and containing 2 bedrooms, bathroom with full bath and shower recess and separate WC.

Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher.

Large scenic balcony overlooking East Sydney and beyond.

Secure building, secure parking and outdoor heated swimming pool.

[h=3]Features[/h]

• Air conditioning
  • Balcony / Deck
  • Bath
  • Broadband internet access
  • Built in wardrobes
  • City Views
  • Dishwasher
  • Furnished
  • Intercom
  • Internal Laundry
  • North Facing

• Has: furnished

[h=3]Open for inspection times[/h]

Display address:Project address:

• Inspections by appointment only

• <a id="ctl00_ctl00_Content_Content_Inspection_BookInspectLinkNoScript" class="dialogEnquiry" href="/ore/Public/LightBox/AgentProfileLightBox.aspx?adid=8815675&mode=Rent"></a> Make an appointment

I managed to find a three bedroom house, with secure parking, and fully furnished, for $1390 a week. That's not too bad for three people, all working? Minimum lease is 12 months though.

Back to search results

Next property

banner_20095.GIF

[h=1]DARLINGHURST[/h]AddRemove

[h=2]Property Summary[/h] PropertyType: Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Carspaces: 2

[h=2]Property Summary[/h] Price: $1,390 Available From: 19 Feb 14 Property Type: House Suburb: DARLINGHURST (profile) Region: Sydney Region

<a id="ctl00_ctl00_Content_Content_propertySummary_propertyTools_ContactAgentLinkNoScript" class="button" href="/ore/Public/LightBox/AgentProfileLightBox.aspx?adid=8813948&mode=Rent">Email the Agent</a> Email the Agent

88139481pio18121109

[h=3]Other Views[/h]

• 88139482pite18121110
  • 88139483pite18121110
  • 88139484pite18121110

[h=3]Your Notes[/h]Can`t save now, please try again laterAdd/Edit

<a id="ctl00_ctl00_Content_Content_propertyDescription_ContactAgentLinkNoScript" class="button" href="/ore/Public/LightBox/AgentProfileLightBox.aspx?adid=8813948&mode=Rent">Email the Agent</a> Email the Agent

[h=2]Property Details[/h]

Amazing Luxury 3 Story, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Executive House in the City

Unique large luxury townhouse split over three levels near Hyde Park and an easy walk to Sydney's cafe and entertainment district.

The property also comes with boating privileges as seen in the picture.

This is truly an oasis in the middle of the city. Three large bedrooms each with marble bathrooms and each level with spacious outdoor balcony featuring city views.

Luxury furniture is also currently also for sale if you need anything including a 6 person outdoor Jacuzzi.

Beautifully renovated with a generous kitchen, european appliances and separate dining room also with city views.

Secure parking for two cars with automatic garage door and outdoor area.

Darlinghurst is beautiful and eclectic neighbourhood with fantastic cafes, restaurants, pubs, museums, farmers markets and shopping. Half a block from both Oxford Street and Stanley Street. The home is walking distance to the CBD, Circular Quay, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Surry Hills, Darling Harbour, Botanical Gardens, Oxford Street, Hyde Park, China Town and a sort distance to all the great Eastern Beaches (Bondi, Bronte, Clovelly, Coogee, etc.)

In addition to secure parking for two cars there is ample street parking available on Liverpool St, Crown Street and neighbouring side streets. Enjoy the tree lined streets and beautiful scenery as you can walk just about anywhere from this great location. If walking isn't your thing - 6 major bus lines and 4 main train stations are all at your door step (Town Hall Station, Museum Station, St. James and Kings Cross Train). There is also a Go Get car available directly across the street, street parking should you need it.

First open inspection is 6pm Wed 19th Feb when the property is first available.

Min lease period 12 months.

(no smokers or pets please) [h=3]Features[/h]

• Close to Schools
  • Close to Shops
  • Close to Transport
  • Ensuite
  • Formal Lounge
  • Garden
  • Internal Laundry
  • Modern Bathroom
  • Modern Kitchen
  • Quiet Location