Visa Invite!!!

Vanduex

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think you have 60 days.

But you can fil in the paperwork and pay as soon as you fancy.

You can do meds and police checks now if you want. Follow the links on immi account.

Are you waiting for CO before applying for meds and police checks? We have been ordered by our agent to wait but am not so sure. What did your agent recommend. :-)

Just been invited to apply for visa!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely delighted but also a bit scared!

Congrats Bissy and welcome to the 'waiting for a CO' club. I have also booked Meds before CO allocation and have UK PCC uploaded already. Meds are on 18th Feb and this is when i am applying for my Thai PCC. I am hoping I get a CO before my Thai PCC arrives in the post as I want 'some' correspondence from them before a possible grant. Thus, I am hoping for a 'please complete form 80 and obtain Thai PCC's' e-mail :)

It is nice not having to wait too long for that invite, right?? All the best!!

Congrats Bissy and welcome to the 'waiting for a CO' club. I have also booked Meds before CO allocation and have UK PCC uploaded already. Meds are on 18th Feb and this is when i am applying for my Thai PCC. I am hoping I get a CO before my Thai PCC arrives in the post as I want 'some' correspondence from them before a possible grant. Thus, I am hoping for a 'please complete form 80 and obtain Thai PCC's' e-mail :)

It is nice not having to wait too long for that invite, right?? All the best!!

Thanks Coolbreeze!

Can't believe how quickly people get invited. Going to book my medical today. Some folk say it's best to wait until you have been allocated a CO before booking the medical, not sure why though? Want to start filling in my visa form, is it ok to say no for medical just now then go back and change it??

Thanks Coolbreeze!

Can't believe how quickly people get invited. Going to book my medical today. Some folk say it's best to wait until you have been allocated a CO before booking the medical, not sure why though? Want to start filling in my visa form, is it ok to say no for medical just now then go back and change it??

Not sure exactly why but I reckon it's mainly because medicals and PCC are only valid for a year and back in the day DIAC took a long time to process application. Times are changed now and I don't think doing your medical now would change anything. When you planning to be in OZ land by?

Not sure exactly why but I reckon it's mainly because medicals and PCC are only valid for a year and back in the day DIAC took a long time to process application. Times are changed now and I don't think doing your medical now would change anything. When you planning to be in OZ land by?

Ideally I would like to be in Sydney by October, hoping thats not being too optimistic!

What about you?

Okay, so just copying and pasting this in from previous paste to keep you all updated and let you know how close you should all be, especially 'Vandeux'

Just been appointed a CO. They have requested the following info from me

- Medicals

- Form 80 (This is now a MUST apparently)

- PCC from Thailand

- Further proof of my overseas employment ( Bank Statements / Pay Slips or Taxation Docs) to cover at least a THREE year period

Seeing as Meds are booked for next week and Thai PCC is being ordered then too - should be looking for a grant in a month or two...yay!!

Archived