I would love some advise on the best family suburbs on the gold coast.

nicrubydex

Hi, i would love some advise please! This my first post on here! I was wondering if anybody lives in Burleigh heads or surrounding areas?? i will be moving to the gold coast with my husband and 2 children aged 5 and 3 in september and we are searching for a lovely family suburb to settle in. We went on holiday to Australia last year and stayed at Burleigh heads. we loved it there but we are wondering whether to move somewhere slightly quieter?? maybe Elanora or currumbin? or any others which anybody knows of. Also we need a good primary school. thankyou.xx

Make sure you look at commute to work too! Before choosing a suburb.

I'd second that, for many people finding work is the biggest issue on the Gold Coast, peak hour traffic can be bad and distance to work is a major factor. We commute to Brisbane from the northern end of the coast, and I can't recommend it but we like living here but sadly doubt I'll ever find a job on the coast paying anywhere near what I'm on on Bris. So if you have work lined up, look for places fairly nearby, if not be careful of committing too much to one area until you do.

Archived