Nomination for ENS rejected - questions to prepare restart 'new application'

curryrice

Hi everyone

I'm in the deepest sadness because my nomination for ENS was marked as rejected and the letter arrived to me last Nov. The reason of refusal was, my sponsor company had lack of effort to prove why I need to be their paid employee and their description of my position was out of the defination from what ANZCO defined.

I also heard about MRT, but i assume it is not applicable for my case because it was not my CO's fault.

So I am working on my 'New Application' for ENS nomination again, therefore I have below questions. If there is anyone had similar experience for me, I will really appreciate if you can share your experience so I can refer to it.

1. I am gonna proceed this fresh nomination process again without chaging my (sponsor) company, it will be ok?

2. As I said, the rejection letter only metioned about cridibility of the data regarding necessacity of my position so I will prepare well-stated documents this time. But CO didn't mentioned my condition for nomination was the problem. Do you think CO completed all the assessment about me and my sponsor company before sending rejection letter? I mean, there would be any possibility they refused me again due to 'my condition' even after I reapply and re-submit implemented documents?

3. If there is anyone got through the way I am going to, could you share the time line how long it took to get nomination approval and visa approval?

And actually I am not onshore now, so pleases kindly consider this fact into your opinion as well. Thank you so much.

Why are you "working on my 'New Application' for ENS nomination again"? The nomination should be prepared by your sponsoring employer, so typically you (the visa applicant) don't have much involvement in this other than perhaps providing some documents they may wish to include in the nomination.

If the nomination was rejected, it's possible the CO hadn't gotten so far as to review your own application, assuming you'd already submitted it. So it's possible a new nomination will be approved but your own application may be refused. I'm not sure what you mean by 'my condition'.

Thank you Blossom 79 and MaggieMay24

Unfortunately I hired agent but they got really suck and didn't handle the situation right. I want to sue them if I can.(But it is time consuming for now, so I put that behind. anyway)

What I meant for 'my condition' simply the contents that I mentioned in my application.

Was your agent MARA registered?

You really do need a good MARA agent. There are a few who post on here.

It is all too easy to get an application wrong as you have found out, and even harder when you have an employer to deal with who isn't even in the same country as you.

Was your agent MARA registered?

You really do need a good MARA agent. There are a few who post on here.

It is all too easy to get an application wrong as you have found out, and even harder when you have an employer to deal with who isn't even in the same country as you.

All the RMAs who regularly post on this forum are OK, whether any of them can sort the disaster is another matter.

Archived