Delays with VETASSESS

Rabby88

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Vetassess application had apparently got lost in their office somewhere. After 8 weeks of waiting, i figured i've run out of patience in any form and called them. Thankfully the pack i sent them had a tracking number. and they figured they had received it. But where it was, was beyond them. Naturally i lost it. I told them that they need to get back to me within the next day so that i can decide what i need to do about this situation. On the dot, the very next day, they miraculously found my package and processed my application within that month. All in all, vertassess was the BIGGEST delay of my entire PR process. Wasn't too pleased...

I can't believe that a company can get away with being so slow.....I am now coming upto 15 weeks.

I'm so scared that WA changes that occur on the 1st March will effect our application.......either by making it more difficult or my profession will be dropped from the list.

So frustrating.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine took 17 weeks, application received mid April, result early August, grit your teeth for a bit longer ;)

I ve applied on 5 Dec 2014 through a MARA agent in Delhi for Vetassess, but he says that processing time is delayed and he has not received any outcome yet. Is it possible???Can I ask him to show me the status?

I ve applied on 5 Dec 2014 through a MARA agent in Delhi for Vetassess, but he says that processing time is delayed and he has not received any outcome yet. Is it possible???Can I ask him to show me the status?

Of course u can! But generally takes 16-18 weeks now days!!

I suppose you meant 5 December 2013. I have applied on 28 November 2013, so one week before you, and I have received the response on 04 April 2014. There is a certain delay in VETASSESS processing, but I do not think is that big.

I am waiting from couple of months. 16th week got over today. still waiting reply from vetassess. I applied through agent in delhi.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i'm currently in week 14 . I had emailed VETASSESS at the end of week 12 and I received a standard response saying that my file would now be processed on priority. I had then started calling them every Monday on wards on a weekly basis, and even the operator gives me the same response, saying that I should find a case officer assigned to my file anytime. Oh well. Really cant understand why they take so long. Guess they really need to look at streamlining the procedures. The waiting has already taken a few years off my life. I think my rant is over now ...

Archived