Hi everyone! I am who you think i am and I'm in Austraia!!!!!!!!! :)

jack13

Well I left england, I completed and passed my first year at university. It was a really difficult 9 months for me, but got through it. And then in May I returned to Greece. I went to the same island, went back to my old job and hated it. They had a new boss who i didn't get on with then I got a new job which I loved. It was great I was very happy then I returned to england in september deferred uni and went to Oz a few weeks ago. I am a lot happier atm. I know old problems could return but I think this time round I am stronger.

So what's on the cards now then?

So what's on the cards now then?

Well I'm here for six months maybe stay in melbourne till afetr christmas and then might see about travelling up to Adelaide to stay with friends then up to Darwin or maybe Cairns and then to perth. I will have to leave Aufstralia after 6 months But may return to england or go back to Greece. then maybe return to uni do a couple of years more then return to Australia forever.

I remember you Jack, and was just thinking about how you were doing lately! Glad to read you have a "plan" and to be honest, I admire your determination! We've had difficulties with our visa process initially but we are determined to go back to Oz ourselves :)

Now you sound like you are thinking properly.

Thanks, its taken a while but I think yes my life in england wasnt that great but there are some things that are good and its not that bad, I could put up with it for another couple of years if needs must. And if all else fails Greece and the greek islands isnt that far away and its nice and sunny! :biggrin:

Archived