My first WA camping trip

fifi69

Now that would be fabulous!!

Im up for it for sure ....anyone else?

Although knowing how hot it is up there, camping in a tent would be a no no for me during summer. Jeez come 8am I was betty swallocks. Didnt have the outer on the tent the whole time! Just let everyone have a view of me in I my sleeping attire, snoring ..

Im up for it for sure ....anyone else?

Although knowing how hot it is up there, camping in a tent would be a no no for me during summer. Jeez come 8am I was betty swallocks. Didnt have the outer on the tent the whole time! Just let everyone have a view of me in I my sleeping attire, snoring ..

Betty swallocks!!:laugh: Well I'm up for it! It'll be a hoot!

• 1 month later...

Fantastic pics Fifi69.... but l seem to notice that you seem to be missing out of the ALL pics...... how can we tell if you are enjoying urself lol...... only kidding l'm very photo shy.... hubby and family always whinge cuz l am usually the one taking the pic. Have u been to Cervantes ... great for a weekend also Moore River is ment to be good.... best to wander south WA in summer... warm but nothing like northern heat... Busselton, Margaret river , Augusta amazing ....

Used to camp and caravan in the UK, but sold everything before we came so starting out from new. Here are a few of photos of day one. [ATTACH=CONFIG]21660[/ATTACH]

Wedge...a community of tin shacks...then a gorgeous beach

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21661[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21662[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21663[/ATTACH]

Monkey Mia is paradise, amazing place.

The beaches at Esperance are outstanding as well. Have you been down South? We try to do Mgt River, Augusta, Denmark, Walpole, Pemberton, Albany, Esperance once a year. Didn't manage it this year so will defo be doing it next year.

Archived