HELP question regarding AHPRA meeting I.e proof identity requirements

laurar9838

Hi there,

My meeting with AHPRA (to complete nurse registration) has been arranged only ten days after my arrival to Australia.

AHPRA have asked I bring along with me,

"Evidence of identity's residential address in Australia (e.g bank statement, utility bill, lease agreement). If no permanent address available please provide a Western Australia statutory declaration form declaring the current residential address".

My problem is up to the 6th of December I will be staying at a B&B and there after its possible I will either be staying at a house share or friends. Has any one used the Western Australia statutory declarations form for this issue and was it difficult?, where do I obtain this form? Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Laura

Could you open a bank account and give adress of wherever you are staying at the time and ask them to give you a statement when you u are their wth that adress on, tell them any correspondence you want to go to the bank and you will collect it in person instead of being posted until you have permanent adress.. and use that for I.d..then later u can change adress with bank...thats what I done with westpac

Hi Laura,

I am due to present in February and was emailed the declaration from AHPRA and will be using my holiday place/hotel as my address as i am only going for a week to validate my registration.

Hoping my ID passport, birth cert, marriage cert, and driving liciense, mortgage statement etc will do for ID requirements - and i wont have a Oz bank either,

So will just be taking lots of ID, my print out of offer of registration, my declaration form (for temp) address in Oz - i think thats it :-/???

Is it worth opening a bank account whilst im there?? - We probably wont be going over until at least end 2014 - and been told Oz banks charge??

Archived