Who did you ship your house contents/ car with? were you happy?

Sabay

We used a small company (after a recommendation from a friend who moved to America last year) in Leicester called Bell and Son. They were fan-bloomin-tastic! Worked like troopers on one of the hottest 2 days of the year (in the UK). The packing was amazing. We had 2 broken items which is pretty good going, a casserole pot (wont be needing that in Oz anyway!) and a chair leg which was easily fixed (plus I think the 'un-packers' did this when un-wrapping in Oz). Lovely friendly, easy going chaps andreally knew what they were doing. I really would recommend them and they were the cheapest by a good £300. I believe they do deal nationally, not just local to Leicester.

Hi

We are shipping out our car and contents soon we have quotes from

Anglo pacific

UTS/ Persons

Bollinger UK

Crown Relocation.

Pls share your experiences.

thanks

We used a small company (after a recommendation from a friend who moved to America last year) in Leicester called Bell and Son. They were fan-bloomin-tastic! Worked like troopers on one of the hottest 2 days of the year (in the UK). The packing was amazing. We had 2 broken items which is pretty good going, a casserole pot (wont be needing that in Oz anyway!) and a chair leg which was easily fixed (plus I think the 'un-packers' did this when un-wrapping in Oz). Lovely friendly, easy going chaps andreally knew what they were doing. I really would recommend them and they were the cheapest by a good £300. I believe they do deal nationally, not just local to Leicester.

thanks for your experience- what size container did you use?

Archived