AHPRA Letter of eligibility received!!!!!!

nursesam

Woop woop! Got the email this morning! Only took 2 weeks and 4 days!!! Application was sent to the Sydney office too, amazing how fast it was processed! :biggrin:

If only anmac could be that quick 11 weeks and still waiting!

But still...nice to tick off another box! :biggrin:s

Happy happy happy!!

Hi!!!

I wonder if anyone can help me please!!! I'm pretty much sorted with my ahpra application, I'm just confused whether I need to supply GCSE transcripts as well as certificates? (I have uni transcripts) I know some people have sent without and some with, of which both have been successful! So I just wanted some recent feedback?

I'm posting to the Melbourne office if anyone has posted there recently.

Also, I've been reading that some people had to provide proof of clinical/theory hours in uni? My transcript just details each module etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi!!!

I wonder if anyone can help me please!!! I'm pretty much sorted with my ahpra application, I'm just confused whether I need to supply GCSE transcripts as well as certificates? (I have uni transcripts) I know some people have sent without and some with, of which both have been successful! So I just wanted some recent feedback?

I'm posting to the Melbourne office if anyone has posted there recently.

Also, I've been reading that some people had to provide proof of clinical/theory hours in uni? My transcript just details each module etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi, yeah they need full transcripts,

I had just sent the basic transcript at first with the modules etc, but they then requested the full Uni transcripts which have full practical and academic hours. I emailed my Uni and they supplied the necessary transcripts at a cost of £130 I think I paid. :-/

Mind you other nurses on here have not needed to pay. It all depends on the Uni.

As for GCSEs, I never sent any of that. I just sent a secondary school letter to confirm I'd attended full time for 5 years and I was taught in English. This was instead of doing the Ielts.

Good luck

Aww thanks VERY much for your replies guys, I have contacted both my uni and the NMC this morning ? i wish I'd seen that link when I applied for my practice entry proof of the NMC months ago haha!

My school are in the process of writing me a letter which I collect next week, and with what you've said i'll scrap the GCSE certs then too, I was going to go down the route of applying for transcripts for these but as with everything there's a cost per one!! So I'm glad!

I went to speak to a solicitor yesterday about having things certified and he looked very oddly at my preceptorship booklet, I am right in thinking I need the full document certifying seeing as its part of my cv/cpd!??

Archived