Aussie Kids Running Amock

simmo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest 47403

How many Australian under 16's have either stabbed or shot and killed another under 16 yr old compared to how many have in England? The results are shocking pb, flathead you have no argument at all! Mock about convicts as much as you want!

How many Australian under 16's have either stabbed or shot and killed another under 16 yr old compared to how many have in England? The results are shocking pb, flathead you have no argument at all! Mock about convicts as much as you want!

Ding ding:laugh:

Australia has a higher murder and far higher rape per 100,000 population as proved on another recent thread.

Guest Guest 47403
Australia has a higher murder and far higher rape per 100,000 population as proved on another recent thread.

With under 16s ? Incorrect this thread is about youth crime which is considerably worse in the UK

That doesn't surprise me at all.

In the uk I don't know anyone who has been affected by murders.

I worked with one guy who's mum was murdered when he was young, they caught the guy last year but it hasn't gone to court yet.

One girl I worked with her son's father is in prison for murder.

I came out of my house one day after Australia Day to police everywhere and the street blocked off. Someone had been murdered three houses up.

I happened to be in kadina the day a triple murder had been carried out (well found) there. Police and press everywhere.

And I work about two minutes drive from where the snowtown murders were.

The closest I came in the uk was being in the same county as the Soham murders.

Guest Guest 47403
Have you statistics to back up your so called facts...at the end of the day does it matter what age a person is murdered at be it 17 or 25.

This is a thread about youth crime, have you not realised that lol

Guest Guest 47403
That doesn't surprise me at all.

In the uk I don't know anyone who has been affected by murders.

I worked with one guy who's mum was murdered when he was young, they caught the guy last year but it hasn't gone to court yet.

One girl I worked with her son's father is in prison for murder.

I came out of my house one day after Australia Day to police everywhere and the street blocked off. Someone had been murdered three houses up.

I happened to be in kadina the day a triple murder had been carried out (well found) there. Police and press everywhere.

And I work about two minutes drive from where the snowtown murders were.

The closest I came in the uk was being in the same county as the Soham murders.

So you haven't grasped what the thread is about either........or just another case of being able to knock Oz :rolleyes:

We have had a number of bush fires around here recently, almost all were started by teenagers.

I really like it here but it's a first world country that is not somehow magically immune from the problems that other countries have.

By by the same token, there are plenty of decent kids and teens in both countries.

So you haven't grasped what the thread is about either........or just another case of being able to knock Oz :rolleyes:

I'm not an Aussie basher I'm sorry to say, I go off experiences only. Some work in the uk's favour, some in Australia's. That's how life works. And overall crime of course relates to youth crime too. The kadina murders I mentioned was a teenage lad who had been rejected by the families teenage daughter...

From my experiences with kids (not so much, I don't have any). In the uk my sister in laws step daughter was locked up on her 17th birthday as when on a night out some poor lad had dared to chat up one of her friends. This pack of girls kicked him to the point he had to go to hospital. She was locked up as the footage showed him on the ground, not able to move, when she came back and kicked him in the head!

Here in oz, it doesn't seem much different. My boyfriends daughter punched some lad in the face at 11 as he insulted her friend. She is 13 now and has been bought home by the police a couple of time. Her and her mates all out drinking, smoking weed.

There have been a couple of teenage stabbings here in the last couple of years.

Archived