$68,500 is this enough?

pomonwaytooz

The English invented many games.

The reason they did so was because after every invention, most other teams in the world started kicking their butts in it.

They then had to invent something else, so for a short time at least, they could be the best in something!

And you invented..???

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the link i see the mighty Villa ARE 10TH IN THE LEAGUE NOW...

I am going to the villa-Everton in a couple of weeks, I of course Everton and my dad and brother who are both coming with me are both villa fans, so I will be having a great day when we batter the villa minnows, we have got a much better team FACT

You have got to learn the Aussie lingo haven't you surely?

I think you are spot on mate. That's why a lot of people can't and refuse to settle. It's little things like calling football soccer over here that get on their nerves and they insist on pulling people up about it, even aussies and then wonder why aussies get wound up by their petty comments. I'm happy to call it soccer here and football in the UK.

With your 10,000 savings and walking straight into and job with a mobile/car I'd say you deserve a pat on the back... I think my partners salary is about that.. those his fluctuates. From memory 12-1300 per week.. If your share house is $200 and you've only yourself to look after I think you'll be very comfortable :)

Congrats!

Stolen off the Irish
Unless you let the facts get in the way
The theory that Australian football was derived from Gaelic football became popular in the mid-20th century, despite the fact that Australian football was codified almost 30 years before the Irish game. There is no archival evidence in favour of a Gaelic origin, and the style of play shared between the two modern codes was evident in Australia long before the Irish game evolved in a similar direction.

I dont think people realise how old aussie rules is, my team North Melbourne was 125 years old in the mid 1990's (big party), so that makes them about 140 years old... I dont think many if any of the Premier League clubs are that old

Not sure about any other team but Everton were founded in 1878 which makes us 135 years old

Archived