ENS 186 Visa - Perth Processing Office

oppyddrum

Hi there,

Is there anyoen else who has applied for the ENS-186 (regardless of stream) to the perth office?

I would like to know so we can sort of exchange war stories and stuff.

I am here for my Parents' application. Dad is a doc and he has applied for himself with my mom and sis as dependants. They are currently on a 457.

They applied about 4weeks ago, july 30th and i was wondering what sort of wait time they are looking at for the perth office.

if you have an application in the perth office, please feel free to share... we can wait together? :wink:

Hi

we applied for transition stream on 28th dr through a ma. Nothing heard. Ours was Perth office

Hi there,

Is there anyoen else who has applied for the ENS-186 (regardless of stream) to the perth office?

I would like to know so we can sort of exchange war stories and stuff.

I am here for my Parents' application. Dad is a doc and he has applied for himself with my mom and sis as dependants. They are currently on a 457.

They applied about 4weeks ago, july 30th and i was wondering what sort of wait time they are looking at for the perth office.

if you have an application in the perth office, please feel free to share... we can wait together? :wink:

Great! Thanks for the reply.

My parents went without an MA but uploaded everything up front. Medibank wasted time by not forwarding the results on to immi for the last 3 weeks, we are just now on their backs to get that done. Hopefully they do it before a CO looks at it.

I have been trying to get an idea of where the Perth office are at with their processing. I hear we can expect a 2-3 month processing time minimum... the nomination alone took almost5 months!!! that was a harrowing wait in itself.

Once you have heard from immi, i am going to get super excited cos you are just 2 days ahead of them with your application.

Hello Oppyddrum,

Our application was lodged ( Non- decision ready & without a MA) at Perth office on the 28th of May,2013, nomination was on 20th May , 2013. We got our grant on 22nd of August. This includes a 3.5wk delay on my hubby's employer's part in responding to CO's request for more documents. We were on 457 , with sponsorship that was granted in April 2013. Our nomination was approved on the same day as the grant.May be the recency of the sponsorship licence made things faster for us.

I hope this helps

@Bonza2211: thanks.

@Onyx: Thanks so much, that helps. especially because my dad is also a GP so i guess we are looking at a similar sort of time frame. the way theirs was done, they couldnt put in their application before the nomination came back. the guys that did the nomination application did not provide the number that would have been used in submitting the visa application. i guess it would have been much better if the application went in along side the nomination application.

It used to be, a while back, that the ENS and RSMS visas were approved less than 4 weeks from application time.

we are now 4 weeks in and have a mind set for a nov/dec grant as a worst case scenario. I will definitely keep you all posted about any movements i hear about in the Perth office. I am sure there are quite a numb

Hi Oppyddrum, yeah it's usually faster if the nomination and application go together . Anyway since the nomination has been concluded, your parents should expect a grant later this month/ early October. They are processing applications a bit faster, these days. All the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so the parents got a CO on wednesday last week, almost exactly 3 months after the application.

She has requested more info and that has been sent in today, hoping to get a happy conclusion by week's end. at least i can say Perth is moving. How are you guys going?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest comeon2012

My case:

temporary transit

5 Aug 2013:Employer nomination submitted

23 Oct 2013: Application lodged (all documents excetp health files included. No agent. Non DRC)

23 Oc 2013: Acknowledgement letter received.

It has been almost 3 months, but the nomination still has not been approved.

Guest comeon2012
ok guys, so we got the email today, PR granted. that was intense, the CO actually sent us a form 80 to fill last night, we did and this morning got the grant. Phew!!

Congrats.

Thanks!

our nomination did not get approved for about 4 months, we put in the visa application after the nomination was approved. took 92 days to get the grant, felt like forever though.

Goodluck to the rest of the group, i havent heard back from earlier posters on this thread so i dont know if they have gotten theirs yet. if they have, CONGRATS!! if still waiting, BEST OF LUCK folks!!

Archived