How many have received an invation to apply for 189/190/489 with 60 points??

nursesam

Hi All,

Just wondering how many have applied for 189/190/489 visas with the minimum of 60 points?

I'm hoping to apply as a nurse once my skills assessment is through but will only have the minimum points. I know for nursing the applications this year is no where near the occupational ceiling so perhaps that means I'll be ok??

Any experiences with 60 points??

Sam

Hi All,

Just wondering how many have applied for 189/190/489 visas with the minimum of 60 points?

I'm hoping to apply as a nurse once my skills assessment is through but will only have the minimum points. I know for nursing the applications this year is no where near the occupational ceiling so perhaps that means I'll be ok??

Sam

Hi Sam

its makes no difference with 190 how many points about minimum everyone treated same, however don't know about 189/489.

Hi All,

Sam

We were granted a 189 with 60 points.

Good Luck.

Hi All,

Sam

My Sister in law received invitation with 60 points.

Hi Nursesam, we went down the 190 route as my hubby's a carpenter and within 8 weeks he got accepted for VIC SS. We lodged the EOI prior to this eagerly awaiting the outcome. It took a matter of 24 hours from VIC confirmed SS until we got an invitation to apply - all on 60 points!!!

If you go down the SS route you'll earn an extra 5, which we needed to get the minimum 60 required for the 190. Processing times on the 190 is also much less at 6 months rather than up to 18 months on the 189. When I looked at the 189 the process really looks at those applicants with the highest number of points, and worked down the list to send out invites.

Archived