Looking for a good agent

Jon welch

Hi me and the wife and two kids (2 girls age 8-6 ) need an agent to help us get the visa we need to move to oz .

I have been in contact with a company called global visas but don't no if it the right company to use ,and

if Tay are any good and also if it is to much money to pay for there services .

so if anyone can help would be very happy for the feed back

p.s I have been told i need a 189 visa thanks Jon welch !!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi and welcome to PIO

Go Matilda have a really good reputation on here, we used them and they were great.

Best of luck.

Hi. I am using John Adams/immigration2oz. Very good service. There are others mentioned on this forum too that are highly recommended by members. I would seriously advise you to only use an agent that is MARA registered. If you are going to take recommendations from here, just ensure that it's from people who post regularly.

Hope this helps.

Debs

Hi Jon,

I am close to getting my 189 visa and used an agent called Mick Breen at destination oz who is very good. You have to complete the paperwork yourself but he will send you all the info and talk you through the whole process. He is very realistic and will tell you if what you want to do is not achievable, where as other agencies I spoke to including global visas just said `yeah no problem we can sort that`. His fees are also a fraction of what other larger agencies charge, which makes filling in the forms yourself worth while. You will also deal with just Mick throughout the whole process which is good. Hope this helps

Emigration solutions for me. Very early days but he has been brilliant so far. Really happy. Hoping it lasts. I found a few reviews online where he picked up the pieces of some of the poorer companies and people seem happy.

I phoned a few and chose the one I liked most. Lets see how that works out.

Archived