car rental company

tdoc

Apex car rentals (400 Nudgee Road) are fantastic - my parents used them when they came over. I wish we had known before we came!

They quote all the prices up front on the website. Be very careful using a lot of the car rental companies as the price they quote means you have a $3000+ excess. When you walk in to pick it up then you get told that it is pretty much double to bring the excess down.

Apex includes a sat nav too which most others charge a fair whack for. The rates are cheaper than all the others I checked because I think their fleet are a couple years old.

They have amazing reviews too.

Just trying to remember as we did that last year. We just picked one up at the airport as there are tonnes around. We needed a mini-van style due to all the luggage and 4 of us. I want to say it was around $50 but don't quote me on that.

I think that Apex do a free shuttle service to and from the terminals if you do want to get it that at point.

Where we stayed in Spring Hill last year (Tribeca) had free parking so we just parked the rental car there.

Hi guys thanks for all your help with this subject i have found a car at last and not just because im tired of looking at car rental sites lol.I found car buddy a good site thought east coast was a bit expensive but i have decided to go with apex they where the cheapest and ticked all the correct boxes e.g good site, pricing clear, good car, free car seat, the list goes on so a massive thanks to Alaska for recommending them hopefuly they will be as good when i get there.I will be making a thread soon listing everything about my trip from start to finish updating as i go so hopefully this will help others so if you want to find out if they are any good keep a look out for my thread.Thanks again guys for all your help it has been a massive help.

Hi guys thanks for all your help with this subject i have found a car at last and not just because im tired of looking at car rental sites lol.I found car buddy a good site thought east coast was a bit expensive but i have decided to go with apex they where the cheapest and ticked all the correct boxes e.g good site, pricing clear, good car, free car seat, the list goes on so a massive thanks to Alaska for recommending them hopefuly they will be as good when i get there.I will be making a thread soon listing everything about my trip from start to finish updating as i go so hopefully this will help others so if you want to find out if they are any good keep a look out for my thread.Thanks again guys for all your help it has been a massive help.

I had a great experience with Apex too, we took the all-inclusive package, it was still cheaper than some other companies PLUS we got free GPS, 2 car seats and a 24 h roadside assistance. They picked us up at the airport.

Archived