TRA Ready to send....(I think)

CowlingAFC

Right folks,after a little worry yesterday I think my tra is set to go this week,and was wondering how to go about it payment wise. Send payment first,then tra assessment? Who does the payment go to?same place?

awaiting ielts results on Friday,not confident but desperate to get assessment away after a long haul.

thanks in advance

You send the payment with the application.

if you look through the guidelines, you'll see who to address the international cheque too.

I can't remember who to address it to, I just remember I only just fit it onto the line of the application...

• 2 weeks later...

Ours went in before the price increase so don't know if it's different now, we used a bank draft made out to DIISRTE CPM and sent it with the application. I know you can pay online now but not sure what the procedure is. Is it not in the guidelines or stated on the form? I you can't find I'd stay u late or get up early and ring them to find out.

Good luck with it!

I paid online with my debit card

https://extranet.deewr.gov.au/trades/Interface/Pages/Security/Logon.aspx

If you click to the right hand side to payment portal register & log in then I was able to put in my card details and it let me print out a reference page and they emailed confirmation which I submitted with my application. This was for a TRA skills assessment,

Right folks,after a little worry yesterday I think my tra is set to go this week,and was wondering how to go about it payment wise. Send payment first,then tra assessment? Who does the payment go to?same place?

awaiting ielts results on Friday,not confident but desperate to get assessment away after a long haul.

thanks in advance

Hi, you can use the online portal for payment and then print your receipt page and attach to the front of all your documents.....good luck!!

Hi Cowling AFC

Glad it helped, well my partner is actually the main applicant so he has the task of the dreaded IELTs, not Edinburgh but Belfast. Its been quite a while since hes done anything academic so not sure how it will go, we have our fingers & toes crossed and have the books out every night lol!!! Are you doing yours on the 17th too?

Archived