Official nurses thread!

Guest scots-in-oz!

Guest lulum1986

Yeah but you could do it now because it took the NMC over a week before they sent my cert if good standing to Ahpra office, are you close to sending your AHPRA application off yet?
I'm waiting for my employer to write my reference. I asked her a month ago :( and keep asking. Then I need to meet up with my friend to photocopy and sign everything. Maybe 2 weeks?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm waiting for my employer to write my reference. I asked her a month ago :( and keep asking. Then I need to meet up with my friend to photocopy and sign everything. Maybe 2 weeks?

Your employer does not need to do a reference or is it the statement of service you mean? It literally only needs to be a basic letter stating you are employed by them, how long for, how many hours you work.

I would wait before sending nmc letter for now incase AHPRA receive it before your application. :-)

Guest lulum1986

Statement of service I mean yeah. Maybe when she finally gives me the reference and I have arranged to meet my friend then I will send it before meeting my friend xx

I just went on the DHL website for a browse and it said you have to be a business customer to send anything? If it is possible to send something do you have to go to a office to get it sent? Like the post office

I know, it's confusing that, but there is another tab which asks if you are a new customer without account, you can put your post code in to find out your nearest collection point, mine was the local WHSmiths store,

Is your friend a notary public or a justice of peace? :-)

Guest lulum1986
I know, it's confusing that, but there is another tab which asks if you are a new customer without account, you can put your post code in to find out your nearest collection point, mine was the local WHSmiths store,

Is your friend a notary public or a justice of peace? :-)

​Ahh ok thanks :) yeah I think so :)

Guest lulum1986

Ha ha yeah really. I'm from South Wales. Lol. I will double check if my friend is a notary public. He is a solicitor I know that. Ill ask him. Thanks

Yeah double check because not all solicitors are notary publics.. I know someone who had everything certified and payed 60.00 , it was rejected by AHPRA.. I payed 45.00 for 12 Certs to be certified by notary.

You could email DHL to see about collection from home.. I'm sure they offer home collection,

Guest lulum1986
Yeah double check because not all solicitors are notary publics.. I know someone who had everything certified and payed 60.00 , it was rejected by AHPRA.. I payed 45.00 for 12 Certs to be certified by notary.

You could email DHL to see about collection from home.. I'm sure they offer home collection,

​I will thanks :) ill ask him now thank you. Ahh ok ill email DHL now to find out, thanks for all your help xx

Guest lulum1986
No problem.. Happy to help.. I know it's not easy!! Just pm me if you need any help .. I'll try my best to help ..

thank you, will do :)

Guest lulum1986
Air sure are good for sending documents, it's who I used n cheaper than others, can track whole way 2 x

Can you pay for air sure in a post office and still track online?

Hi, I have just been granted my holiday working visa. Filled out my aphra application form and got appointment with justice of peace next week to ceritfy documents. I am hoping to try get work in Melborune and Sydney. Is it difficult at the mo?

Guest lulum1986
Arghhh. Spoke to AHPRA who say the extra requested documents have not yet arrived. Although the tracker online states it was signed and delivered last Friday! :-((.

Awww no :( did u make extra copies? X

Yeah.. But they should have the documents I posted to them.. I have the name if the person who signed for the delivery as i tracked it online.. I'll give them a few days and chase it up., its definitely in their office somewhere! Just so very frustrating :-((.

Guest Gi Gie

HI THERE EVERYONE!! I am new to this forum and I hope anyone of you knows how to deal with this issue. You see our hospital won't issue a referrence letter with a letter head. I am very much bothered by this because ANMAC had told me to secure another one with the official letter head of the hospital. I approached the nursing directress once again and they still won't have my referrence letter on a letter head since they consider it as a personal document from the supervisor who made the reference letter. My agent from oz also can't understand how the hospital won't provide us such document. I really don't know what to do. Another prob was my IELTS result. It was sent last january and ANMAC emailed my agent that they haven't received it. However, I clearly remembered checking on DHL that the packaged was signed by ANMAC. I've read posts of losts documents to ANMAC that applicants need to resend them once again. I hope and pray that everything goes well.

Archived